Tahira - Funded & Thank You Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Whale Hammer Games squeaked over their funding goal yesterday, and made $68,755 of the games $68,000 goal. They also posted a new thank you update for backers.

Wow! We made it! What a crazy month this has been and it's just the start of what's going to be a wild adventure. We can't wait to bring Tahira to life for all of you to play!

After a full-on month we need a little bit of time to recuperate and revive ourselves. Once we've had that time we're looking forward to throwing ourselves head first back into development.

When we've got the back surveys sorted, we'll let you know and send them out and whenever we have big news we'll share it with you here. We're also planning a monthly update, to keep you up to date with the things we've been working on.

There are so may people to thank for helping us make this campaign a success and right at the top of that list are you, our backers! In the final count there are 1,283 of you amazing people. Once again, we'd like to say THANK YOU!
Don't forget to read our interview, and give the Alpha version a try.

More information.

I funded this one and I'm glad this one made it. I was actually worried towards the middle of the campaign that it wouldn't make it. Even though it was about 55% through at the halfway mark, I discovered that the average backer had backed for a very high amount, and that there simply weren't that many backers, so I am glad they picked up so many near the end.

Love the Middle Eastern theme. With all the negativity around that region of the world these days it's easy to forget the incredibly vast & rich culture that can be leveraged for games like this. Count me in.

Back
Top Bottom