Record of Agarest War Zero - Android Release

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
If any of you play games on your Android phones it seems Record of Agarest War Zero is also being ported, and will be released on October 19th. Here are the details.

"Record of Agarest War Zero" will be available on Sunday October 19th on Android!

We hope you can rendezvous with us

HyperDevbox in collaboration with Idea Factory proudly announces that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (RPG), Record of Agarest War Zero, will be available on Sunday October 19th on Android.

"We are extremely excited to bring yet another premium full video console game to mobile devices," says HyperDevbox founder and CEO Carlo Perconti. "After our successful launch of Spectral Souls, Generation of Chaos, Blazing Souls Accelate, and Record of Agarest War for Android users worldwide, we are confident that Record of Agarest War Zero, prequel of Record of Agarest War, will satisfy the thirst of J-RPG fans at home or on the go.”

We hope you can rendezvous with us on Sunday October 19th at 8pm EST(5pm PST) for the release of Record of Agarest War Zero on Android!

About HyperDevbox:

Based in Tokyo and founded in 2005 by Carlo Perconti, HyperDevbox is a multi-platform developer and publisher, mainly focused on bringing fun, high-quality and technically advanced games to Smartphones and tablets.
For more information, visit the HyperDevbox web site: www.hyperdevbox.com

About Idea Factory:

Located in Tokyo and founded in 1994, Idea Factory has developed and published many well-received RPGS and innovative visual novel games. Some of their more popular titles include, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Agarest War, the Hakuoki series, Fairy Fencer F and Sorcery Saga. Idea Factory is part of the Idea Factory Group, which comprises Idea Factory, Compile Heart, Design Factory and Idea Factory International.
More information.

Thanks, Couch! This might actually be worth getting as a waiting-room game...

I don't recommend it, I found the Agarest series uninspired, extremely repetitive, the combat system confusing, and sleazy without any endearing traits to that sleazyness.

To each their own as I found enjoyment in all their games, and can't wait to play the third game on Steam in a few months. The only problem I had was the excessive DLC.

It helps that I have been playing Japanese games for over 15 years also.

Update: I didn't meant to offend anyone Aubrielle I was just sharing my opinion.:)

If anyone still has a PS2 or uses an emulator you should try the Ar Tonelico game series as they are similar. Just beware some the scenes are perverted.:blush:

Link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ar_tonelico

Last edited:
I can't remember if I've played Zero…

If any reluctance came across in my tone it wasn't about the game, it was about buying it on my phone, since I've never bought a game for my phone before. But I think I'll be getting this one, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. ^.^

Personally I keep a PS Vita and a 3DS simply because the selection for these games is much bigger, and I find it frustrating to tap options on a touch screen since you tend to make mistakes, though for a small price that's probably not much to lose.

Also I think iOS is better for Japanese games, since many Japanese developers won't release their best ports on Android, or will only do so a year or more later like Square Enix.

Back
Top Bottom