The NEW NWN Team Corwin Thread

I will not be there either because I will be going to downtown Oslo tomorrow during the day. So I need to wake up early. Have a nice time playing tonight. :)

CM emailed me that she might not be available due to family issues, so I think we might cancel todays session!!

I will be travelling tomorrow or Saturday morning to my fathers home. He needs my help to install Vista on his brand new computer. So I will unfortunately not be able to play tomorrow night.

Pity, that's 2 weeks you've missed.

In the meantime you might be interested in taking a look at my module for the Bioware world design contest:

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=5494

The module is supposed to be for single player but I tossed in a few leader crystals in the chest, if anyone wants to come along. I has to be under 40 minutes in length and there are only three areas, but I pulled out all the stops for this one and did the best I could. Have Fun!

I missed last week but I see it was canceled. I can play this week tho if its still on.

It's still ON for today. CM emailed me she'd be there!!

Downloaded your Mod ffbj, I'll take a look at it as soon as I can. Thanks.

I wont be able to play next week because im going away to finland to participate in some medieval battle reenactment on tuesday and wont be back until sunday.

What!! You mean the rest of us will be able to gather some phat loot!! :) Well, have a good time and knock 'em dead!!!!

Good, we actually got somewhere last week and are just about to head into a graveyard where I'm sure there'll be a few undead!! :)

I will unfortunately not be able to play tonight as well. My father got problems with his new computer and had to replace it. Yesterday I was downtown Oslo to buy new RAM for his computer and I will go to my parent's home in a few hours and help him make an installation this weekend. NWN is not installed on his computer so I can't play from there.

But I hope I will be able to join you next week. My holiday ends on Sunday so I will be back working from Monday morning. Have a nice playing session. :)

Someone better show, I need a gaming session after the week I had. And Little One, Corwin made it his duty to take your place and clean out all the chests and bodies for you in your absence. :lol:

Might just be Cm, me and Bart this week then!!

I had a horrifying last day at work. It seems to be that I have to study a whole lot harder then I've done till now or I'll lose my job. Although I don't like the idea of working free in weekends, it was the more wise thing to do now. Unfortunately this meant that I needed my sleep and so no NWN. I'm sorry that I couldn't warn you earlier, but my mind wasn't set to computers after my working hours.

I'm back now so I'll be ready too snatch loot and run from guards on Friday =)

As only CM and I showed up, we played ffbj's contest mod. Not bad; there's quite a few spelling/typos (especially the word Uncle), but the final area was totally confusing and we couldn't work out what to do, so gave up!! We checked at the Vault and apparently others agreed with us about that area.

Thanks for playing it. The winds puzzle should have had more clues. I did not realise that most people don't know the names of the 4 winds. Uncle is not to be capitalized if that's what you mean. Originally I thought it was, so I may have left a few of them in capitals. The word fowl is spelled that way intentionally. I'm sure there are more than a few typos too, as I did not have time to proof-read it all.

Hi, you spelled Uncle as ucnle or something like that a few times, transposing letters. We tried talking to the wisps, they just disappeared, we tried the gongs in various different orders, but that didn'r work, so we summoned a whole pile of wisps and attacked them!!!! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom