Demons Age - Testers Wanted, Video and Screenshots

Yep, thanks for the invite on behalf of the devs. I'll be sure to work on it.

Just wondering : Does any of the other selected has received an email from the devs of Demons Age ? I'm just wondering cause I haven't and since we were supposed to help in sept/oct/nov, it's possible my provider's spam filter accidentaly removed it or something.

Haha, I was thinking to ask the same question.
I didn't get an email.

Well want to make a bet this game gets cancelled just like it's predecessor did.:biggrin:

No email here either and September is almost over.

There website has no info about the game other than pc,ps4 & xbox. No forums, no media, etc.

Well, it's not like it is costing us anything to wait :) We're about a month late on getting anything to look at, but game development is kind of a crap shoot. One bug can set things back several months if it's a biggie.

At this point I don't even know if I will be able to have some time for this. I was hoping this testing would be happening by now.

Haven't seen anything yet in the mail. Also the website is not helping in any way. Well, we'll see if and what will come (or did they mean next year sep/oct/nov? ;))

If testers are still needed, I might help.

Being already a software developer, I know that QA-ing isn't playing games. I doubt that I have 30 posts, but I'm a long time lurker.

If you were one of the 6 selected, check your email. They've picked a horrible time to need testers since Fallout 4 is due out, but I got an email today.

Basharran
Icefire
Gronolife
Crpgnut
Irien
Archangel

If any of you can't do it during this time frame, please still reply. That will give the guy and/or Myrthos time to find a replacement. First build is due out soon.

I got an email, luckily I am not a fake_Fallout nut so I would rather test this game.

Good. I'll give it some time too, but Fallout 4 will get the bulk of my time for several months.

I think they're wanting to know if you want your name in the credits as a beta-tester.

I was more confused what they wanted for XP: ___ years
I told them over 9000 :D

I was more confused what they wanted for XP: ___ years
I told them over 9000 :D

Yes, that one too was confusing for me. In the bottom of the email there is a sentance saying "please reply your experience using a Xbox One Gamepad and/or Keyboard + Mouse". I guess (but may be I'm wrong) that's what you have to reply in this mysterious "XP: __ years" question. Or may be they only wanted to know how many years of experience we've got with cRPG in general ?

Anyway : According to their planning, we were supposed to start testing the first build on 30th november, but we are now in the middle of decembre and I haven't received any news. Has some of you received the first build ?

PS : I've finished Fallout 4 so bring it on !

No news from them for me as well. I even sent them an email to ask about it and got no answer. I guess they decided to not test it or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom