Demons Age - Testers Wanted, Video and Screenshots

Well, for working in an IT department which is rarely able to deploy its new software at the expected date, I can't really blame them for any delay, BUT it would be nice to have some sort of feedback when this happens instead of keeping us in the dark.

Well, for working in an IT department which is rarely able to deploy its new software at the expected date, I can't really blame them for any delay, BUT it would be nice to have some sort of feedback when this happens instead of keeping us in the dark.
I work in QA in a small IT company and even developers I work with are more dependable that Demons Age devs.
Considering that we agreed to do this for free in our free time, I would expect more respect from these people.

I don't even... all you who got the email probably understand what I am talking about...

Can't see Archangel's posts, but I got an NDA to sign today. I'm not signing it because it says you agree to resolve any disputes in Portugal, which is a long ways from the USA! The NDA is also for a 5 year period and if the game isn't coming out sooner than that, then I really don't want to waste my time. If the game does come out sooner than that, then there needs to be a clause in the NDA that says the NDA ends on the commercial release of the game and that isn't in there.

Can't see Archangel's posts, but I got an NDA to sign today. I'm not signing it because it says you agree to resolve any disputes in Portugal, which is a long ways from the USA! The NDA is also for a 5 year period and if the game isn't coming out sooner than that, then I really don't want to waste my time. If the game does come out sooner than that, then there needs to be a clause in the NDA that says the NDA ends on the commercial release of the game and that isn't in there.

I hear you on that, I wonder if their lawyer told them to do this?

Also, those first 5 words must give you such peace.

Oh, I'll un-ignore Archangel after Fallout 4 has been out for a couple months and he stops frothing at the mouth. When he goes a month or two without a post in Bethesda threads, I'll just add him back in :D I'm sure he doesn't miss me.

First time hearing of this game this week. I like what I see. Hope things get worked out for them.

Back
Top Bottom