Fallout 4 - Deleted Content

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Analysis starts off ok but the second half of the video has her obsess over and lament the cutting of an Arena'esque setup for the Combat Zone. As if that would have been anything to write home about.

Eh, what happened with the "x things Fallout does wrong" articles?
Don't listen to rune, we all miss those. ;)

Well, the idea of a Thunderdome is not new and as far as I can tell more comabat is not what Fallout 4 needs...
Sadly, the more I see of the game, the less I want to play it. Guess, I will buy the GotY Edition some years down the line.

Play the game now, skip upcoming avoidware aka season pass. There are so many incoming games you don't have time for scrapped or cut out stuff.

Literally

Literally

If you hate this game so much, why the hell do you comment on every thread about it? Is your life so boring, so devoided of any interest that you absolutely must indulge in the dubious pleasure of criticizing every game you don't like, every time you see it mentioned? Or is it just Fallout 4? Or maybe you just like trolling...

Or maybe its maybeline

And that. Is why you fail. /yoda
Thank you for your words of wisdom.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

Anyway I can't wait for the official mod tools to see what modders can fix. Just play Fallout:NV with a few restored mods for examples on how it can be done right.[/URL]

As a modder, I don't place much faith in extensive mods being created for Fallout 4. The game, at it's core, is very shallow - every time I go to change something with FO4Edit, I question why I'm bothering. For every interesting locale or game technicality, there's several other areas of the game where the developers just "phoned it in".

Example: did you know that 99% of the game's lootable safes are populated with exactly the same thing? If it's a safe in a bedroom, at a military base, in a diner, or behind a school's principal's desk, every one of these picks from exactly the same loot choices. In FO3/FNV, devs took the time to divide everything up - they put thought and care into a hierarchy - so as to better create a believable world. It's things like this that you continuously pick up when playing the game from a modder's perspective and it completely saps any resolve you have for committing 100+ hours to create something for such a disappointing foundation.

Analysis starts off ok but the second half of the video has her obsess over and lament the cutting of an Arena'esque setup for the Combat Zone. As if that would have been anything to write home about.

It's certain that the arena combat was cut, and not just triggered by the completion of some other (possibly obscure) quest? Anyway, like you say, it doesn't seem like a major loss.

this content is interesting but its the least of FO4's problems.... even If you'd restore it all, as with lets say Kotor 2, it'd still be shit... at this point you need 41838 mods for it to repair it and make it worth your while, just like Skyrim at launch

It's an enjoyable game but it's a bit generic and repetitive. I wasn't expecting it to be the most revolutionary game ever created and I don't really care whether it's a great platform for modding or not.

The whole "let's see how modders can save a game" thing gets old to me. If modders were that good, they'd be making games, not just riding the coat tails of real developers.

If you hate this game so much, why the hell do you comment on every thread about it? Is your life so boring, so devoided of any interest that you absolutely must indulge in the dubious pleasure of criticizing every game you don't like, every time you see it mentioned? Or is it just Fallout 4? Or maybe you just like trolling…
This applies to a select few other members also. As I noticed the quality of the recent comments on various news-bits are becoming deplorable on this site.:disappointed:

I think it's time I go on another hiatus, or I'll just go into lurk mode. So I'll see you guys in another six months, or longer if I ever I feel like visiting this site again.

... and I don't really care whether it's a great platform for modding or not.

the problem with Bethesda's games is , when you take the toolset off, what remains? all their games are what they are due to modding tools

If you hate this game so much, why the hell do you comment on every thread about it?

I love Fallout, and hate what Bethesda did with it, you can love and hate at the same time…. think about what you said just for a second, and you will realize how infantile and stupid you look

you take a cult IP with a loyal audience and monetize it? ofc I will criticize…. I have every right as a consumer and longtime fan… If you'd accept anything with a logo on it, then you're a clueless low-standard fanboy and not a real fan of Fallout

As it stands now, FO4 seems like an unfinished game, Skyrim was a broken sloppy work of a game at launch, You NEED mods to get them in respectable condition… deal with it . and stop defending big corporations who are manipulating you, by attacking real fans, you look pathetic

Back
Top Bottom