Planescape: Torment - Countdown to EE?

Well now that the NDA is lifted, I get to tell you i've been playing the beta for past couple months.

For those complaining that the original should remain the same, probably the biggest push was getting it to a wider audience. In it's original form, it was unplayable on mobile devices (the text size for conversations was the biggest barrier), but that's changed with EE.

Not to mention the higher res. is always a welcome feature.

Well now that the NDA is lifted, I get to tell you i've been playing the beta for past couple months.

For those complaining that the original should remain the same, probably the biggest push was getting it to a wider audience. In it's original form, it was unplayable on mobile devices (the text size for conversations was the biggest barrier), but that's changed with EE.

Not to mention the higher res. is always a welcome feature.
WTF? So is this what it has come down to?!
Then why is it not being released for mobile devices on April 11th but only later?
PC version is not worth 20$. Mobile version for 10$ is actually its real worth.

No, I have to confess I've missed this place :)

Doesn't seem very active though or maybe that's just because I'm back and people have already fled!

Welcome back Musketeer. :)

I like that you can turn off the new content - I wish BG had that feature. I found the new content didn't capture the voice of the old games, and whilst you can largely ignore it it's still there:) anyway, I'm happy enough to support Beamdog and HD widescreen etc is cool so I'll pick this up.

I always wanted to play PST on my mobile device.

Nothing like playing cult RPG in public transport, great combo.

WTF? So is this what it has come down to?!
Then why is it not being released for mobile devices on April 11th but only later?
PC version is not worth 20$. Mobile version for 10$ is actually its real worth.

Because it would be ridiculous to rebuild the game then only release the superior version on a tablet?

Mobile is also a new experience and interface, not just a PC port. Needs more time.

Because it would be ridiculous to rebuild the game then only release the superior version on a tablet?

Mobile is also a new experience and interface, not just a PC port. Needs more time.

Then your point does not stand and 20$ is a cash grab for PC

So are people selling drugs to kids. Does not make it right or moral.

Are you seriously comparing selling illegal drugs to kids, to selling a game engine overhaul? Cmon, people will not take you seriously.

Are you seriously comparing selling illegal drugs to kids, to selling a game engine overhaul? Cmon, people will not take you seriously.
What game engine overhaul? Cmon, people will not take you seriously.

What game engine overhaul? Cmon, people will not take you seriously.

Pardon me while I play the old version on my Ultrawide:

Baldur_s-_Gate-_Enhanced-_Edition_Pre.jpg

My gawd it looks BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely no difference to this:

Baldur_s-_Gate-_Enhanced-_Edition_Post.jpg

Pardon me while I play the old version on my Ultrawide:

Baldur_s-_Gate-_Enhanced-_Edition_Pre.jpg

My gawd it looks BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely no difference to this:

Baldur_s-_Gate-_Enhanced-_Edition_Post.jpg
You seemed to take too much of the drugs I talked about. You mistook BG for PST that we are talking in this thread about.
I am not even surprised that a person like you would buy things of questionable quality.

Back
Top Bottom