Grimoire - Released

Indeed, with just a fistful of sand to help a bit as they did in the Good Old Times.

What's wrong with Dota d'Art? Did you want me to opt for heroin instead like joxer? Or even worse, Bethesda's games?

Now this is a Grimoire thread. Well done, men.

What's wrong with Dota d'Art? Did you want me to opt for heroin instead like joxer? Or even worse, Bethesda's games?

If anything is wrong with it, I'm pretty sure 280 days of it would make you more the expert on that subject than I ;)

Grimoire won't even last one tenth of that if you exhaust it - and yet you seem to be an expert on THAT after all of 0.8 hours.

I think that's what you call digging your own grave in full view of the audience.

I also note you've become very active trying to save face in this thread. Not your usual style, is it.

I knew you would make it private, lujie, so I took my measures. Can't hide, friend.

2m61pg8.jpg

Wait, Luj1 is Serbian???? Why was I thinking he's Italian???

@luj1

No butthurt here man, I was just reading the steam discussions about Grimoire to check what were the players' impressions about it and I read a strangely positive one about it. I happened to be curious enough to check the nickname and there was luj something. Interested, I decided to open the profile to see if it was really you.

The rest can be very well summarized by Dart's sarcasm; gotta love it!

I have no particular opinion about the game itself, I would say it's not up to my taste though.

PS: don't be too touchy about the subject, it just shows that nobody is perfect, eh!

This is my new mental image of Grimoire shills - sitting angrily beneath a giant garlanded portrait of a nationalist strongman, playing MOBAs day and night, pausing only to feast on a BigMac and post about how awesome and oldschool Grimoire is.

According to steam it is.

Pibbur who of course doesn't believe it. Or something like that. Or something completely different.

What Serbia?
No, not really.

I think he means Šešelj, and yeah, he was released. Much like Grimoire, he was released after a long time surrounded by great drama and was supposed to make big impact on Serbian politics. But, also like Grimoire, he's just a pale shade of his 90's self…

No, I'm pretty sure Lucky Day meant Grimoire - he keeps asking if it's been released, because he's playing silly buggers in the Grimoire thread, as he should.

However, we have now reached the point where we're confusing Grimoire with Vojislav Seselj, which is tremendous.

This is my new mental image of Grimoire shills - sitting angrily beneath a giant garlanded portrait of a nationalist strongman, playing MOBAs day and night, pausing only to feast on a BigMac and post about how awesome and oldschool Grimoire is.

Ripper you are clueless. Firstly, that which is good doesn't require shills. Grimoire commands massive publicity without a single ad or any marketing whatsoever, astoundingly enough. And regarding my health, if you must know, I train 6 days a week and haven't touched junkfood in 10 years. Ripped as a motherfucker. And still have time for MOBA and RPGs. Crazy isn't it?

Testify!

(At Seselj's appeal, possibly literally.)

I could care less.

PS only butthurt lefties don't like Seselj. Trump, Putin, Berlusconi, Seselj. All day.

I've never seen luj this active ;)

I guess you have to be a DotA player to see that on a normal day.

You are tripping balls, broken man. I see but a pack of stray dogs running my fan club. Likewise I'm only here to revel in collective butthurt, briefly, before delving further into Grimoire. But keep pressing F5 and orbiting my dick.

I'm enjoying this thread. Good work all!

Back
Top Bottom