BG3 Baldur's Gate 3 News Thread

Baldur's gate 3
I’m not sure if I want to give CDPR kudos or damn them. On one hand it’s great that they stuck it out for 3 years and fixed the game ,but on the other hand the fact it needed 3 years of fixing to get it to a state that seems to still be a notch below what was advertised at release is not a great look.

Yes, I know @Couchpotato you played it to completion 875,000 times at release. :p

Anyway I hope they both do well.

Three times now almost four actually. Now Witcher 3 I beat six times.:biggrin:

Still yeah hard to believe it's been released for three years. Time does fly by.

Last edited:
I assume it's for BG3 which is why I posted it here, although the article only speculates. I'm guessing it'll be something they add in a patch like the way CDPR did for the metro system in CP2077.

I'll be surprised if it's actually a separate DLC, but you never know.

From what I read Swen himself is creating a new original fishing game.

He clarified on X it's his way to relax and relieve his stress.

So nothing to do with BG3. Guess we'll see.:unsure:

I would be surprised if this was integrated into BG3.
Spending longer periods of time relaxing just doesn't fit the BG3 theme.

I would be surprised if this was integrated into BG3.
Spending longer periods of time relaxing just doesn't fit the BG3 theme.
That reminds me that you could go fishing in Persona 5 Royale, a great game too...

Curiously most of Larian's employees now work in Canada.

Seems it's cheaper.:unsure:

Yeah, there's this myth that developers in Europe are cheaper than the ones in NA. That's only true for Eastern Europe, not Western where Belgium is located. In fact, Belgium is a very expensive country with high taxes, high living costs and corresponding salaries. Overall, it's a very good country to live in, but it's not cheap to run a business there.

Overall, it's a very good country to live in, but it's not cheap to run a business there.
I heard from my infallible sources, which are obviously under source protection, that Lemmy had said that there are only cockroaches and nuclear waste in Belgium. I tend to disagree with that opinion because there's also good beer, but that's probably about it. Hence, it might be a very good country to live in if you like beer (or cockroaches) very much :D

Besides, their offices are regularly under water.

I'm almost kidding, but these last weeks have only been about storms and floods. I wouldn't blame him if he moved to Canada. ;)

Hence, it might be a very good country to live in if you like beer very much :D
There's also delicious chocolate, though the companies are not Belgian any more.

Back
Top Bottom