Bard's Tale IV - The Bard Draws Near

Well I heard they are going to drop in price when the new cards come out soon. That and if I'm going to upgrade I might as well go as high as I can afford. I can get a used one on Ebay for around $400 which is my max budget, plus sell my GTX 970 for a couple hundred possibly. I'd like to play games like FFXV and GTA V and more on max settings rather than having to turn down some stuff. It's been years since I upgraded so that was my thinking on that. I have a new monitor and want to test it a bit. :)

Don't keep your expectations high for that. The margin and time-window where this is actually cheaper is usually slim as their availability quickly drops to zero.

Unless you buy stuff second hand.

One of the things I think a troll does is they tend to insult people with different opinions…that is one thing to look for. If they don't "play nice" with people, I mean, you can be ornery from time to time, lol, but I meant on a regular basis, if you see someone new making trollish statements and that is combined with insults, subtle or not…those types should be shown the door. IMHO. Because they can eventually poison the whole atmosphere of a message board.

To be more clear, I'm not referring to any regulars here at rpg watch in my comment. I think everyone who has been here for awhile and makes comments regularly are great, and so on. I'm talking about questioning what new members may do, and if they are behaving like a troll. The tricky thing is everyone has a different definition of what a troll is.

Back
Top Bottom