Best CRPG To Play While Drunk

I'm never drunk, so I can't participate with any firsthand knowledge, but I would think a game that doesn't require much reading or tactical thinking would be easier. So drunk Diablo? If you consider a game like Nioh to be an RPG, that would probably be hilarious to watch a drunk person play.

Oh no, invasion of the dumb Reddit bot posts.

I'm never drunk, so I can't participate with any firsthand knowledge, but I would think a game that doesn't require much reading or tactical thinking would be easier. So drunk Diablo? If you consider a game like Nioh to be an RPG, that would probably be hilarious to watch a drunk person play.
Diablo is hella casual. Diablo+Hellfire is ultra casual.

Try playing any souls clone or Soul-like game released in the last ten years.

Now Imagine button mashing and trying to hit the right keys. 🤣

Not sure if I would call it a RPG, but there is Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.

I played it without drinking or drugs and even then I felt like I was having a good trip.

And there's a sequel coming out soon!

You can play anything drunk. :p
I used to be a heavy drinker, and I'd get drunk with friends and play anything from Unreal Tournament to Heroes of Might & Magic in hotseat.
I even remember playing Black Crypt on the Amiga while drinking with friends when I was young, one person controlling and others "helping" make decisions or taking notes, and swapping around.

The easiest CRPGs to play drunk though are surely the ARPG sort, like Diablo clones, etc.
Dungeon Siege 1 had you able to click on a character and automatically follow them, and items auto turn into cash, so if you're really seeing double and can't think straight that's the game for you. :)

So when I posted a couple cocktails ,not full out drunk 🙂

I’m also a non drinker. I’m suprised there are so many here I’m usually the only one. Anyway I think a game like until dawn could be fun. The timed QTE’s would get increasingly harder and if you fail the game will pick the outcome so you could still finish the game no matter how drunk you got. Assuming you’re still conscious. :LOL:

Skyrim, remove those inhibitions and crack on!

You can play anything drunk. :p
I used to be a heavy drinker, and I'd get drunk with friends and play anything from Unreal Tournament to Heroes of Might & Magic in hotseat.
I even remember playing Black Crypt on the Amiga while drinking with friends when I was young, one person controlling and others "helping" make decisions or taking notes, and swapping around.

The easiest CRPGs to play drunk though are surely the ARPG sort, like Diablo clones, etc.
Dungeon Siege 1 had you able to click on a character and automatically follow them, and items auto turn into cash, so if you're really seeing double and can't think straight that's the game for you. :)
Dungeon siege 1 would be hilarious (for me). Back in the day when it came out, I was coming off many classics (bg2, arcanum, freedom force, deus ex, etc). This was the time—historically—that retailers said “no more isometric CRPGs!” and there was this influx of 3D RPGs (nwn among them). Dungeon siege 1 (and divine divinity) effectively killed my RPG habit for many years (~15 years). It had all this high praise from reviewers; won RPG of the year; and I just didn’t get it.

So it’d be funny for me to be wasted and playing that game. :)

Back
Top Bottom