Divinity: Original Sin II - About the Definitive Edition

I hope they continue the path taken with D:OS 1/2. Both games were incredible and way better than the shit they produced at the beginning. Since 2 M people + agree with me, I am pretty sure Larian will not abandon ship now.

I am fine if they 'experiment' with a game while working on DOS 3 and similar games.

I hope they continue the path taken with D:OS 1/2. Both games were incredible and way better than the shit they produced at the beginning. Since 2 M people + agree with me, I am pretty sure Larian will not abandon ship now.

I am fine if they 'experiment' with a game while working on DOS 3 and similar games.

Agreed, I certainly enjoyed their latest offerings the most. I loathe the itemization and ridiculous exponential scaling though, but that was easily remedied with a mod.

An even better path would be for them to continue D:OS while also making another sequel to Divine Divinity. I'm not sure if they have the staff and resources to do both though.

Per kickstarter update yesterday they are definitly working on more than one unannounced game.

An even better path would be for them to continue D:OS while also making another sequel to Divine Divinity. I'm not sure if they have the staff and resources to do both though.

They have three studios now in Canada, Russia and Belgium so I'm assuming that yes, they have the manpower for this.

They have three studios now in Canada, Russia and Belgium so I'm assuming that yes, they have the manpower for this.
Here's me hoping we get a true Divine Divinity sequel for Dragon Knight then after it's cliffhanger. Also I don't care if two million want more Co-op turn-based RPG's.

Just finish the other series of games god damn it.:rotfl::whip:

But it is all one series just different' game mechanics :)

Here's me hoping we get a true Divine Divinity sequel for Dragon Knight then after it's cliffhanger. Also I don't care if two million want more Co-op turn-based RPG's.

Just finish the other series of games god damn it.:rotfl::whip:

But it is all one series just different' game mechanics :)
Maybe but Original Sin is based on the past leading up to Divine Divinity.

I want another RPG like Divinity II to find out what happens next.

Back
Top Bottom