Dragon Age 4 - Coming after March 2022

I loved DA:O and really liked DA:I.

If the "original" Bioware is dead - does that mean that all future Bioware developers are automatically crap? Because that makes no sense to me.

It can go either way, really - but we can probably expect a decent budget effort, if nothing else.

What's the worst that can happen? Dragon Age 2 again? Oh, wait... that's pretty bad :)

Well can't say I'm not disappointed it will take another 3-4 years. Anyway I remember an article from last year that mentioned development had to be redone from scratch.

Link - https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...ame-that-well-never-get-to-play/#6c8577ef4941
"Perhaps the saddest thing about Dragon Age 4’s cancellation in 2017 for members of the Dragon Age team was that this time, they thought they were getting it right. This time, they had a set of established tools. They had a feasible scope. They had ideas that excited the whole team. And they had leaders who said they were committed to avoiding the mistakes they’d made on Dragon Age: Inquisition.But Anthem was on fire, and BioWare needed everyone to grab a hose."

So based on that article I have some doubt but can't say I'll write the game off.

Back
Top Bottom