Dragon's Dogma 2 - Released

View attachment 5136

Another of the parts I adore about this game, my pawn aided another player, and got 2 commendations, 205 Rift Crystals and a piece of equipment out of it.

In DD2 you can even set quests for your pawn to do while travelling with others, and the reward they will get for completing it. It's just genius.

I think it's impossible for me to consider any game other than Dragon's Dogma 2 to be RPG of the Year for 2024, and we're only in March.
I agree great game,loving it. But it is still early in the year for game of the year.

I do the same thing, get flusterd and always end up hitting wrong buttons. That is why i suck at elden ring.
At least I am not the only one then :p I was good at it when I was younger but age and things happen and now here I am.

I agree great game,loving it. But it is still early in the year for game of the year.
True, true.

And yet, I felt the same about Elder Ring in 2022, which came out in February. Early or not, games like this don't happen often.

It's also just my personal opinion in this case, there's too much offended Karen review bombing around DD2 that wasn't around Elder Ring.

True, true.

And yet, I felt the same about Elder Ring in 2022, which came out in February. Early or not, games like this don't happen often.

It's also just my personal opinion in this case, there's too much offended Karen review bombing around DD2 that wasn'

I hope it is,and you are correct saying games like this do not happen often

At least I am not the only one then :p I was good at it when I was younger but age and things happen and now here I am.
I am close to your age,my reflexs are fine but i just mash wrong buttons at times. It could be because i play to many games at one time with different layouts and the cocktails on the weekends absolutely does not help.

I am close to your age,my reflexs are fine but i just mash wrong buttons at times. It could be because i play to many games at one time with different layouts and the cocktails on the weekends absolutely does not help.
“Best RPG to play while sloshed” would be a good thread title. 😆

Dumb question ,but can my pawns use anything I put in their inventory ?

Dumb question ,but can my pawns use anything I put in their inventory ?
They can equip gear according to their class.

If you mean consumables, I don't think so. Only the main character can use consumables as far as I can tell.

Otherwise they're good mules to carry loot. One thing I haven't found out yet is if you lose a pawn that doesn't belong to you because they die or whatever reason, if you lose any stuff they were carrying for you at the time of their death. So far I only had one pawn die permanently because she fell in the water, and I don't think she was carrying anything so I'm not sure what happens in those cases.

They can equip gear according to their class.

If you mean consumables, I don't think so. Only the main character can use consumables as far as I can tell.

Otherwise they're good mules to carry loot. One thing I haven't found out yet is if you lose a pawn that doesn't belong to you because they die or whatever reason, if you lose any stuff they were carrying for you at the time of their death. So far I only had one pawn die permanently because she fell in the water, and I don't think she was carrying anything so I'm not sure what happens in those cases.
Thank you. 🙂

Chimera.jpg

Just felt like sharing because the photo mode in DD2 is pretty neat!

Also some reactive Pawn banter

Female power.jpg

Didn't someone posted the opposite case here, with no male pawn?

I'm a wholehearted supporter of gender equality, but they must have gone overboard with it. It's all about freedom. :D

Still, it's fun to see.

Mystery.jpg

What secrets await?

I'm scared.

I caved and bought the game. I will be called lesbian by my pawns in no time ;)

They're improving DLSS quality even more, I'm in for a treat it seems.

Back
Top Bottom