Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Revealed

Is that Optimus Prime doing the voiceover?

Max von Sydow.

Conan%20Barbn%20-%20King%20-%20Sydow2.jpg

Could do worse.

Mirror's Edge?

Mirror's Edge didn't do well? Sucks. Enjoyed the hell out of the gameplay even if the story was weak and superfluous,

Mirror's Edge didn't do well? Sucks. Enjoyed the hell out of the gameplay even if the story was weak and superfluous,

Depends what you mean by "sell well". For EA it mean more than 2 millions copies.

Mirror's Edge sold above 1 millions copies though...

I wonder if 'Radiant AI' will work as advertised it would in Oblivion... and if so, will it be implemented consistently and meaningfully throughout the entire game.

But mostly, I'm hoping that by 11/11/2011 I'll still be able to walk into a store to buy food, so I won't be too upset if TES V turns out lame.

There was one in Ultima 7, which only let you near if you were a virgin.
How could it know that? :cm:

Anyway those in M&M VII were rather nasty and hard to kill, when in combination with those ghost lights, or how were they called?

Last edited:
Kind of surprising that it will be hitting so relatively soon, as I would've guessed the next big Elderscrolls game would intend to hit on the next generation of consoles---and late 2011 somehow seems doubtful on that front unless one really jumps the gun.

Perhaps Gamebryo will finally be situated enough to be what it was intended to be from the onset, can't say there hasn't been enough time tinkering with it from game to game for that to be an undue demand. That said, somehow, I can't help but be more enamored with the notion of eventually playing DaggerXL moreso than ES V as I don't know what actual AMBITION the entry of V is bringing to the table.

I can't help but be more enamored with the notion of eventually playing DaggerXL moreso than ES V as I don't know what actual AMBITION the entry of V is bringing to the table.

I've been following DaggerXL for quite some time, but I have serious doubts about it ever being finished.

A tweet from BethBlog. Nothing really new other than verification about how SPECTACULAR the new engine is:

Bethblog
Seeing lots of speculation about #tesv game engine. It's brand new... and it's spectacular!

A tweet from BethBlog. Nothing really new other than verification about how SPECTACULAR the new engine is:
If now somebody could combine Bethesda's spectacular not-Gamebryo engine with Bioware's Awesome Button...

Great christmas present from Benthesa. :) I'm sure there is quite a lot potential in TES and I can't wait to play it. And i'm quite sure we'll also get "lets rant and rave about SKyrim" thread eventually.

I guess Unicorns wouldn't be bought because most gamers just don't like them. ;) - Too cute … ;)

Alrik, i quess you don't know this, but there was an unicorn in Oblivion :)

Nothing like the noble creature stories tell though. You would run into this creature in a deadra shrine quest. the funny thing is that if you approached it weapon drawn..the creature would get mad and kick your ass literally. I failed to see the cuteness in that :)

Umm, it is not speculation at all, it is a fact. That was from Bethsoft Twitter page.

Perhaps you misunderstood what I was referring to, but I'm pretty sure words like "spectacular" and "incredible" are opinion, especially when it's PR related.

To those who think Bethesda has something to prove to you; get over yourself. Their games sell and they make millions. You're just not worthy enough to own a title :D If the games you love don't sell well, it's because they suck. You're not elite for liking obscure titles that can't make a buck, just pathetic.

1) Bethesda does have something to prove (to me)
2) I won't get over myself, I don't know how????
3) I'm glad I'm not worthy. it will save me money
4) Many games that don't sell well often times don't suck (Gothic. NOLF)
5) No one said anything about being elite, but I can't help it if you see us that way
6) oh and ummmm . . . . . :)

There was one in Ultima 7, which only let you near if you were a virgin.

But as we learn, the Avatar's virginity is restored magically ever time he enters britannia.

And yes, there also was a Unicorn in Oblivion. Of course you can kill it and take the horn (needed for one of the shrine quests) - or you can ride it, which is pretty annoying, as it attacks everyone (including your friends) who draws a weapon (or fists). Honestly, Unicorns suck :)

Back
Top Bottom