Fallout 4 - Stephen Russell Interview

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Skycaptin5 interviewed Stephen Russell - a Fallout 4 voice actor:

Fallout 4 Interview [Stephen Russell] Nick Valentine Voice Actor [Codsworth, Garrett, Corvo Attano]

Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Well you can thank Falout TV for all these new articles and videos. I actually liked Nick in Fallout 4 but companions weren't its strong point. The expansion was even better.

Last edited:
I played FALLOUT 3 for a while but never finished it. I have both NEW VEGAS and FALLOUT IV in my "to play" queue.

Well I can't even play Fallout 3 anymore due to CTDs and other problems.

I've tried every solution but nothing works.

If story is important to you, I'm not sure why were you playing a Bethesda title in the first place. ;)

If story is important to you, I'm not sure why were you playing a Bethesda title in the first place. ;)

LOL! Yeah, I have to admit that their storylines are pretty dry. OBLIVION didn't really thrill me, so I didn't get very far in that one. But I did quite enjoy SKYRIM. The story and the open world were engaging enough to keep me playing for quite a long time. But then I lost my save game file in a computer crash (I think this was before Steam saved games to the cloud) so now I have to start all over again, which I'll probably do at some point.

Well I can't even play Fallout 3 anymore due to CTDs and other problems.

I've tried every solution but nothing works.
I was able to play without issue but there is a bug in that the game is not multi-processor safe; there is a patch to pin it to a single processor; once i applied the fix the game no longer crashed.

I was able to play without issue but there is a bug in that the game is not multi-processor safe; there is a patch to pin it to a single processor; once i applied the fix the game no longer crashed.
I tried a few of those and editing the INI, but after megaton I get CTDs every 15 minutes. I even had to get a few mods to slow down the game as everything runs to fast.

So Fallout 3 has not aged to well and runs like crap on modern systems.

I tried a few of those and editing the INI, but after megaton I get CTDs every 15 minutes. I even had to get a few mods to slow down the game as everything runs to fast.

So Fallout 3 has not aged to well and runs like crap on modern systems.
I implemented Tale of two wastelands last week and It works real great. No crash to desktop, and even alt-tab is working without crashing.
before that I had lots of problems with F3 nad FNV.

Yeah but I'm not interested in that conversion mod that ports it into New Vegas.

Doesn't help installing is not user friendly due to copyright and it breaks mods.

Back
Top Bottom