Fallout 76 - Live Action Trailer

No facepalm gif would do this justice.
Not even the Picard quadruple one.

This would be cringy as hell even if it wasn't named Fallout. But now, it also shits all over the setting and series in addition to that. I really thought things couldn't get more silly than Fallout 3 & 4. Congratulations!

Tim Cain must be crying whilst watching this.
Tears of joy or anguish, that's more up for debate.

They need to put the budget into something afterall, since all art assets are recycled over from Fallout 4 and the Engine's barely changed in 15+ years.

Wouldn't they all be blind from looking at a nuclear explosion? From someone who enjoyed Fallout 3&4 that was really bad.

Just absolutely yuck. What moron that actually enjoyed Fallouts one or two would even give this piece of drek a chance?

Me. It's your close-mindedness that is moronic. If you have to be hateful, try doing it without insulting people who don't share your opinion.

Huh, I didn't realize I was still dropping acid in the morning... no, wait, I'm not. The video was really like that.

Regardless, at least it's good for a laugh. I couldn't care otherwise... too many other games waiting to be played these days.

That wasn't hate, friend. I don't do hate, I'm more about harmony and, on occasion, perhaps a little civil disobedience. That was simply a concise, collected opinion, based on someone who was a long time player of the franchise. From what I hear and read from others, I don't appear to be alone in my current beliefs on this newest insult to what was a glorious world to visit.

I'm not sure what the allure is for this game. The target audience doesn't seem to be the Fallout 3/4 fanbase. They haven't focused very hard on showing survival elements, so it doesn't seem to be that group of gamers. Co-op pvp-ers? Are there really enough of those to make it worth the effort? I'm curious.

The more I see of 76, the less I see of a plan. I agree with the re-hash statements. F4 was barely better than F3 and F76 doesn't really seem to have any upgrades that are readily apparent.

Bethesda trying to milk millions from old tech and re-purposed assets.

Me. It's your close-mindedness that is moronic. If you have to be hateful, try doing it without insulting people who don't share your opinion.

There is no hate, he was just stating than this a fallout skin over a simplistic game but not a real Fallout game. "Moron" is just the technical term to label people who buy anything if there is written Fallout on it.

Nevertheless, you seem to be the proud owner of a sensitive butt. I hope you are aware than the people attracted to this game will take a malicious pleasure in not respecting your delicate boundaries?

There comes a point in time when even a good television show has been on the air too long -- staff has changed, the writers have run out of ideas and are clinging to a core concept distorted by time -- and it starts to become a caricature of itself. I think that time come for Fallout.

There comes a point in time when even a good television show has been on the air too long -- staff has changed, the writers have run out of ideas and are clinging to a core concept distorted by time -- and it starts to become a caricature of itself. I think that time come for Fallout.

Give the franchise back to Interplay.

Then bury both of them. Rest in Pieces.

Back
Top Bottom