Final Fantasy XV Demo Video

They seem in deep troubles. The product is already discounted on the US MS store.

Maybe it's just Black Friday discount.

The game release on the 29th, if people didn't know.

With such pre-order discount it must be bad. It's been the trend with PC AAA games in the last few years: if something gets a 30-40% off on GMG right before release, it's because the game is totally broken (usually via being a shitty PC ports). It's the first time I see this for console exclusive. Outch!

I doubt they would discount by that much because of low pre-orders, games sell more after they are released. Saying that, bow to the year AAA games crashed (AAA sales have been below expectation across the board this Fall).

Could a quick discount like that be a marketing technique, though? It sold out pretty quickly, after all...

Could a quick discount like that be a marketing technique, though? It sold out pretty quickly, after all…

It was ~50% off on Newegg (physical copies), 40% off on Microsoft Store (also sold out). Of course it sold quickly. That's a "one/two years old game on sales" price tags.

As for it to be marketing, it didn't generate buzz for the game, some people just got it ultra cheap and Newegg/MSStore cleared their inventories.

But, if there's 4 A's, it must have REALLY high production values!

Anyone be buying this( aside from Brumbek) ? Bit curious about the impressions.

But, if there's 4 A's, it must have REALLY high production values!

They've been trying to make this game for 10 years, wouldnt surprise me at all if they spent more than a billion dollars on it.

I may be buying it if the price is below £30 and if its get decent reviews! Why? I just got the PS4 Pro and apparently FF15 looks pretty good on 4k so its nice way to try out the new console.

Initially I was put off by the "bros". I wish at least one of the bro was "sis" so add some colour to the whole party, as if it were! I also didn't like the "emo" looking main character. However I have been watching the movie and the anime series made me sort of warm up to the "bros" so not bothered by them anymore!

I still have lots of doubts. Apparently its a large open world, even bigger than witcher 3 and this is a big nono for me since it means there will be lot of filler stuff. I mainly wants a good tight story, decent combat and good looking visuals. I don't have the time for large game so I will wait for the reviews and see what people think.

I'd probably buy (hair obsession) if the game was on PC instead of being ZX Spectrum / Commodore 64 rubbish.
Price doesn't matter.

Looks like a solid product for so called RPGers, lots of number crunching and lots of secrets, tons of them. 400+ hours, that should please the draggers.

Seems the game is Dragon Age: Bears 2.
http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-xv-the-kotaku-review-1789400066

20 hours for the main story and then you can knock yourself out on crapload of filler (although that reviewer likes some of the very same filler which is not odd coming from that site).
Do we need this on PC? I say no.

EDIT:
Another one, equally bad site:
http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/final-fantasy-15-review/1900-6416579/
Again, a reviewer bases the score on the postgame content. Is this a joke? It's not, it's gamespot.

Yes, it's 20-30 hours to finish the game if you don't focus on side quests.

Back
Top Bottom