Free the Vagina

the_floor_is_lava.jpg

Aw c'mon, this is the off-topic forum so a certain amount of getting off topic is okay, but this is not Park&Ride, so I'll clean up as Damian suggested. Even if any of the remaining threads won't make much sense.

Last edited:
On a serious(?!) note, Smedley maybe onto new RPG mechanic! You loose your cock in a fight and the bonus associated with that slot goes away! You either need to go an inn or use bandage to heal your cock. This adds even more immersions to the game. If its Bioware RPG, then its adds another dimension to romances since they can trigger anywhere and you don't want to be without cock! Same applies to ears, fingers etc.

Having said the above, a complication arises as to how to handle male and female characters. On game balance point of view, there should be equal chance to lose cock or Vagina but thats not really immersive!

To late as you can see it's already free.:lol:

Armpit_24bb72_694374.jpg

Now to get serious when has this site changed to talk about anatomy instead of RPGs?

Time for some basic anatomy lessons. Hear out what this kid has to say. :)

Last edited:
Well, this topic has grown a leg of it's own I must say.
Actually other anatomy really.

This is actually kind of refreshing. If you're in Congress, all the uptight dudes get furious at you if you say "vagina". It makes them uncomfortable.

I'm glad you're all different. And I'm actually being completely, totally serious.

Go RPGWatch. :)

Well, would be a double standard if we can say "penis" and not "vagina".

To get serious for a moment, this thread did provide some value to me as I would have never known about Smedly's game and I really like its concept.

Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast.
I'm glad you're all different. And I'm actually being completely, totally serious.

Go RPGWatch.

Yeah. The Codex should watch out.

Back
Top Bottom