Kingdom Come - From The Ashes DLC Released

I don't think i will be buying anything else from warhorse studio As such this DLC is not for myself.

Eh, why, what's wrong with studio? Great to see someone new in rpg ranks, outside of indies ( not sure where Obsidian belongs to).

And how can you not love Vavra? :)

ByO0vdbIcAAGVMW.jpg

And how can you not love Vavra? :)

ByO0vdbIcAAGVMW.jpg
Lets not forget how he has been banned from certain game shows and forums. All because he was pro GamerGate, and it didn't sit well with the Liberal gaming media.

Anyway he's a beacon of light in the current political based gaming era.

I don't want to go into details yet but the company did certain things that pissed me off with regards to how they handled the kickstarter. There is still a chance they will correct themselves but the general attitude doesn't sit well with myself esp given that the game has seen market success. I have good things to say about xile and esp larian and i'm not seeing that from warhorse.

I understand you're butthurt, but don't understand why exactly.
The game is good. Is Vavra good or is Warhorse good, dunno and don't care.
Is DLC good? Dunno, didn't play it. But will as I need to replay the whole game and take different routes to solve quests from the first playthrough. Soon.

Is DLC good? Dunno, didn't play it. But will as I need to replay the whole game and take different routes to solve quests from the first playthrough. Soon.

Some people are butthurt for irrational reasons. You of all people should be the expert on this field ;)

Well that's my point. I'm not raising a flag because of their personal views on things but how a company treats customers is imho important and my choices consider corporate behavior (this is not personal behavior) as well as game quality.
-

Lets not forget how he has been banned from certain game shows and forums. All because he was pro GamerGate, and it didn't sit well with the Liberal gaming media.

Anyway he's a beacon of light in the current political based gaming era.

I didn't get the feeling he's a nut right winger, more like someone who's pissed off when someone tells him what to do, or changing design to avoid hurting someone's sensibilities. Which is kind of how one of head honchos described him: stubborn as an ox, but very dedicated.
Will be definitely interesting in what direction they'll go as a studio.

Well, he says he's not a far-right type, and I don't see enough evidence to contradict him. There's enough people to worry about out there who clear that bar like sheep jumping fences. I'm not going to worry about an edgy game dev with a hot temper and a Twitter habit.

Back
Top Bottom