Last game(s) you bought

I had purchased Mass Effect Three, and installed the Origin platform, which I'd never used before, to play the game. Under two hours later, I demanded a refund for that garbage, which I received, and then attempted to uninstall the Origin base program immediately. I had a rather small hard drive at that time, and space was at a premium for me. During the uninstall, the laptop died.

Up until that time, the device had only one other issue, and that was that it overheated once about a year earlier. The tech that looked over the dead laptop said the motherboard seemed to have failed. Do I have actual proof that Origin removal was the culprit? Nothing that I could swear to in a court of law. If I remember right, this happened in early March of two thousand and twelve, and is not likely something I'll ever forget. I really liked that laptop, and though I have a bigger and better machine now, not a day passes that I don't miss it.

starcrawlers
dark souls III deluxe ed.

Call me crazy then, I'm pretty certain the Origin Platform killed my prior computer, and I'm loathe to give it a shot at this one.

Anything can kill the computer if its about to fail (e.g a heat issue that has been going on for a long time), uninstalling a game, playing a game - it might be what will tip it over the edge. Laptops gets very, very hot.. you should check temps regularly with e.g Speccy.
i just fixed a laptop for my cousin.. there was sooo much dust in that laptop that it auto-turned off within minutes, it got super hot. one of the HDD's had died and caused issues (it was not the main HDD) - it made the entire computer really, really slow.

I picked up Xenonaughts and Templar Battleforce in the Steam sale. I also picked up West of Loathing, which I'm not sure about but forgottenlor's review persuaded me it was worth giving it a shot.

I picked up Xenonaughts and Templar Battleforce in the Steam sale. I also picked up West of Loathing, which I'm not sure about but forgottenlor's review persuaded me it was worth giving it a shot.

Templar Battleforce seems pretty good, never heard of. Bought ;)

Templar Battleforce is an excellent game by the Trese brothers, if I'm not mistaken. I just didn't like how the treasure finding was tied to character progression, but the tactical mayhem combat more than makes up for any lewts.

Last game I bought was the Summerset chapter for ESO. Last game I received as a gift was Dishonored: Death of the Outsider. Last games Sonny bought (today, via Steam sale) were Metro Redux and Space Engineers. He gifted the latter to a friend who couldn't afford it.

NBA 2K18 and PUBG for PC. Had played PUBG for mobile and was pretty impressed, since the new map Sanhok is here so I really want to try it out.

I bought Final Fantasy 12 and Star Traders: Frontiers today

Heroes of the Monkey Tavern

I enjoyed that one. It's pretty basic in terms of RPG mechanics but the dungeons are quite well designed and it doesn't overstay it's welcome (I got the the end of the game in five hours). Its a good game to pick up in the sale.

Latest purchase was X Rebirth. Now I have to sort it into the queue…
Is that game fully patched and playable now? It was a mess on launch.

Buying way too many games these days.

Can't even remember the names. Vampyr, Destiny 2 expansions, Dungeons 3, Dex and others.

Destiny 2? That… It still exists?

Back
Top Bottom