Mass Effect: Andromeda - Access Trial

Controls from MP, should be the same in SP:
ueaUXqT.jpg

Mission rewards screen. This is custom map and it doesn't mention any loot box nor materials, although those might have been removed from PAX "betatest" deliberately:
Zwl1DeL.jpg

If no materials to transfer into singleplayer will remain on the release, I'm buying the game.

Source: http://bsn.boards.net/post/378665

If no materials to transfer into singleplayer will remain on the release, I'm buying the game.

The "single player rewards form MP" are only from the Strike Team missions which you need to unlock while playing SP.

Again?
Do I really have to repeat?
CUSTOM missions. Infinite missions. Missions you can MMO even if you never started singleplayer. Materials you get from custom missions. I'm hunting for any pic or betatest that'll show how exactly it works and if there is a cap on transfer loot from those into campaign.

And I've already posted this:
http://bsn.boards.net/post/363255
I was edging towards not bothering with early access, seemed too much like coming to a nice meal with a couple small bites already taken out of it but this info…being able to choose which SP save to collect the rewards on…gonna spend most of early access in MP racking up SP rewards for a nice little bonus for SP on the 23rd

I'm not talking about Apex missions you can MMO or let AI to do them. You're constantly talking about those. I don't care about those nor am questioning them. I'm talking about repeatable custom missions that exist since the moment you start the game and do not depend on campaign progress or something else.

Last edited:
Custom missions do not exist. The only type of MP missions that exist are APEX missions.

Read this.

Seriously? Do you even read my posts? Or anything?

The problem is there is no screenshot of custom multiplayer match to check possible rewards, in Apex mission screenshots it's obvious (right side of the screen) what will your reward be:
andromeda_missions_screen.jpg

Here's edited part of the pic:
pic.jpg

Please, pretty please. Before answering again about Apex missions I don't question anywhere, at least look what am I pointing at there.

Sorry, but I don't get your logic at all.
You're claiming if it's not raining, streets can't be wet. Man.

Additionally, you're again returning to Apex missions. I do not want to talk about apex missions. I don't care about apex missions singlewin rewards which are called pathfinder rewards. I care only about custom MMO missions. Custom MMO missions do not have apex/pathfinder rewards and noone ever said it's not so. But for some reason you're constantly talking only about apex missions.

Custom multiplayer missions are available to play when you install the game. You do not have to start singleplayer at all. Ever. You may still play custom multiplayer. And repeat those for as long as you want.

These custom missions drop loot. Maybe this loot can also be bought via microtransactions. If not loot, something else definetly can be bought with microtransactions. But some of custom MMO matches loot is supposed to be materials transferable_to/useable in singleplayer. There is absolutely no screenshot, developer statement or PAX betatester statement that confirms or denies any of this however. There are only questions like mine or grind plans on BSN clone - these questions and plans do not talk about apex missions, only custom missions.

I seriously can't understand why are you constantly returning on apex missions which I don't care about as those can't be grinded infinetly - apex missions can't be abused. Why are you constantly quoting Bioware's ego tripping about apex missions if I'm asking about custom ones all the time?

In case you still believe that in order to play custom missions, or what I call ME4 MMO since the game was announced, you have to start singleplayer campaign first, you can always watch today's PAX Logitech Q&A with ME4 lead designer who confirmed you can play MP4 MMO without ever touching ME4 SP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom