Return of the Daily Smile

Notforme.jpg

That's the best one I've seen for ages. I missed it, because it seems that images on here hosted by Facebook are being blocked by some security setting of mine.

Are you sure it's not simply because you're not logged into Facebook? I noticed that sometimes I can't see Facebook hosted images if I'm not logged into Facebook on that browser.

Are you sure it's not simply because you're not logged into Facebook? I noticed that sometimes I can't see Facebook hosted images if I'm not logged into Facebook on that browser.

Could be that. I've never done Facebook, and my Firefox separates login cookies. Just thought it was curious, as I've marked the Watch as trusted. Wondered if others were noticing missing images.

names.png

an incarnation of pibbur who cannot remember if he (or another incarnation) has posted this one before and who to avoid complications, usually refers to the wife indirectly as "the wife" and directly as "you".

names.png

an incarnation of pibbur who cannot remember if he (or another incarnation) has posted this one before and who to avoid complications, usually refers to the wife indirectly as "the wife" and directly as "you".

Sadly, been there and done that!! :)

:lol:

What was that saying again ? "Even the strangest fantasy/imagination is surpassed only by reality" or so ...

Parents vs stairs

Women vs critters

You know, that could apply to Australia as well!!!! :p :)

What is this Australia I hear about
I would like to get in on the ground floor so to say
Can you take our so called sweden democrats for example

Sweden nd Australia are not the same ! Sweden doesn't have all these dangerous animals Australia has !

It's official even dogs hate broccoli.:lol:

I'm good with raw broccoli and cauliflower, but heat up either and they make me cringe!
The trick is to cook them for no more than 3 minutes. But maybe you already new that.

BTW. Our previous cat liked broccoli.

an incarnation of pibbur who likes both versions of broccolli.

Back
Top Bottom