Tell us about ponies.

It´s because of the smell.

Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Motherfucker.

Can we continue the death thread here?

I'm a bit puzzled. Given the "free spirits" approach over at the Codex, just how much of an ass do you have to be to get banned?

I'm a bit puzzled. Given the "free spirits" approach over at the Codex, just how much of an ass do you have to be to get banned?

It´s a very democratic process actually.

It´s a very democratic process actually.
I'm not questioning the process at all. My point is that, on a forum where nasty behavior is encouraged if not glorified and moderation is a bad word (just observation, no judgment there), you'd have to be a serious horses's ass to get banned, me thinks. Not throwing stones, I really can't imagine that line.

Unless things have changed majorly, the way I remember it from some time ago is that you don't really have to be much of a super ass to be banned from the Codex at all. I mean let's be realistic here: Being an insensitive, racist asshole of epic proportions is more likely going to make you a community leader than get you banned over there. You can go all out ad hominem and call someone a "ghey jewish faggot niggah ass clown" without anyone even taking notice (business as usual).
But God forbid if you post some man b00bs or goatse (or other stuff that non-Codexian co-workers might not find overly tasteful) without a "NSFW" disclaimer. You forget that disclaimer, you're toast. Insta-ban. Hasta la vista, baby.

DU's one and only rule is that if you decide to make a "I'm Leaving Forevar" thread or post, even once, then you're ejecta.

Konjad stupidly did just that.

Edit: Examples of Cleve doing the same do not count because Cleve is a super neanderthal wonder being and we cannot truly fathom the mind of a living god.

Your mom is punished severely.

I chuckled a bit. Sorry Bro.

Back
Top Bottom