Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy Kickstarter

Recently, KS announced they would make it possible to pledge after the campaign was finished, but I don't think it's the case for this one because of what's hidden in the HTML sources: \"project_late_pledge_enabled\":false (I may be wrong).
Perhaps it will change to "enabled" after initial pledge session is over? Or maybe they will set up a separate late backer portal? It just seems odd they announce second goal so late into the campaign otherwise

Perhaps it will change to "enabled" after initial pledge session is over? Or maybe they will set up a separate late backer portal? It just seems odd they announce second goal so late into the campaign otherwise
Maybe, I have no idea what they can do on their side. Maybe they only did it to motivate more people to pledge.

Well, it looks like they've got the base goal. Only need about 70 more Euros.

The game was funded a few days ago. The first stretch goal is close but the second goal has no chance at all. Looks like it has three more days to go, an that should be it. 🤷‍♂️

I think they can still make the second goal honestly. The reminder emails have yet to go out.

I got the demo and been playing a little, its nice. I already like how unfriendly and sketchy some of the NPC's are that you meet at the beach.

I wish the second stretch goal had been the first one instead of a base.
I'm glad base stretch goal came first :p in saying that, I like both goals and hope it will be met before the campaign ends.

Devs said they won't do late pledges and yet they keep posting new stretch goals - third one is announced.

Festivals and Holidays - 44K

At 44K €, we will add festivals to the game world! On specific days, the different peoples of Nova Drakonia will celebrate various holidays—both historical and religious.

Herbal Eve, with its traditions of leaping over bonfires and eating special cheese with caraway seeds; the ritualistic burning of the effigy of Alb the Færy, the evil warlock who long ago almost destroyed the first Empire; or Šeršet Day, when villagers dress as evil spirits and roam from house to house singing obscene songs and demanding treats.

2nd stretch goal reached and 1/3rd of the way to the 3rd one, with 19 hours left.

Well guess I'll eat crow as the slow funding made me doubt otherwise. 🤷‍♂️

It's sitting at 43,328/44,000 with 9 hours to go. I think there is a good chance the last stretch goal will be met too.

They are pretty close to making the third goal. They are about 700 euro shy right now with 9 hours remaining.

Yeah they'll definitely get that third goal.

Still seems like an underwhelming Kickstarter overall, will only be around $48K USD. Hopefully the main point of it was just to get more attention for the game.

Average pledge is $36.63 USD, which is pretty good for what will probably be a $20-30 game ($14-21 after the Steam Tax, which you don't have to pay with KS). The Jeff Vogel strategy.

It finished at $49,441.50 (€45,879)

The 3rd and final stretch goal isn't very interesting to me, but I'm glad they made it nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom