Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - Preview

Played the demo, I liked it. As usual, my thoughts are similar to Mortismal. The game seems to be good. ATOMRPG level. So we need to curb our enthusiasm for high production value, but what is there is quite solid on the exploration / combat side (the story is as minimal as usual).

I've backed it, so hopefully🤞 Already Halfway on Kickstarter with 40 days left.

I am certainly interested and for some reason reading HiddenX's comment that the demo got a patch made me laugh.

I am certainly interested and for some reason reading HiddenX's comment that the demo got a patch made me laugh.
I'm surprised you haven't tried the demo yet. You can tell it's still in the early stages, but I think it has a lot of potential. The demo is pretty meaty too. I put in 5+ hours just exploring and doing various quests.

Backed the project just for a digital copy. Anyway it feels like a fantasy version of AtomRPG. That's not a bad thing as it was what I expected the game to be.

As I wrote elsewhere, it took me 8.8 hours to finish everything possible in the demo, so I'm looking forward to the finished product.

Demo was decent, good stuff to work on for the full release.

I'm surprised you haven't tried the demo yet. You can tell it's still in the early stages, but I think it has a lot of potential. The demo is pretty meaty too. I put in 5+ hours just exploring and doing various quests.

At the moment completely sucked into DD2 but later going to check it out!

Back
Top Bottom