The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

The music that Claypool and Lennon put out together is simply astounding. Some of their conversations during interviews will have you roaring with laughter, they are both downright hysterical.

Radiohead, from two of their recent Madison Square Gardens performances. The audio quality is somewhat higher than usual, approaching CD quality, which for the interwebs is pretty nice!!

Who can forget Starship Troopers and its music.

Also recently listened to this song in Saints Row 3 and was reminded of my childhood.

Another humorous song from Saints Row IV: Enter The Dominatrix DLC.

Today has been an awesome cacophony of sound, featuring the first three albums of the Clash. Now that lunch is over, the afternoon shall be spent listening to the next three albums, in these six albums there is no garbage filler, all are worthy and well worth the money/time.

Last edited:
How about an obscure throwback? Ordered this cd direct from the label years ago and got a hand-signed "thank you" tucked inside. One of the advantages of listening to niche stuff. Too bad MySpace went to crap. It was an excellent source of new music back in the day. I had personal contact with probably a dozen bands, got a few free cds sent my way after digging up a good tune or three and adding it to my playlist. Good times. Just don't see that with Youtube- it's just too big. Maybe Facebook, but I just never got involved with social media. Oh well, my loss. Anyhoo, enjoy.
"Slighted" by Cork

Any King Crimson is most excellent!!!

Court of the Crimson King is one of my all time favourite albums. Way better than anything else the band, in any of its forms, did.

Let me see what the last thing I listened to was.... HMMMMMM. Don't imagine anyone's going to like this. :cool:

I would agree, I've found the Court of the Crimson King to be the pinnacle of their albums. All of them are worthy, but this one stands above!!
I don't mind Discipline. Elephant talk and Sheltering Sky probably being my favourites.

I always skip in a few minutes to where the cool bassline is :)

Yea, they were involved in making of this premiere too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom