VtM: Bloodlines - Now on GOG!

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines is available now @GOG.

There will be blood. Delicious blood.
Vampire®: The Masquerade - BloodlinesTM, the timeless RPG masterpiece that has sucked many a gamer's time, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Intoxicating. Macabre. Vital. These are both traits of blood and of Vampire®: The Masquerade - BloodlinesTM, the RPG that forever changed expectations on how the creatures of the night should be depicted in videogames. Was it the ridiculous replayability? The versatility of our vampiric abilities? The gripping visual and sound design? Perhaps the memorable NPCs and stellar writing. One thing is for certain: much like the daunting Antediluvians, this is a game whose allure only grows stronger with time. No point in resisting it any longer.
Sink your teeth into the definitive bloodsucking experience that is Vampire®: The Masquerade - BloodlinesTM, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Note:
This version includes third-party technical fixes, courtesy of Wesp5. The full unofficial patch, which also includes additional content, can be found over at Patches Scrolls.
More information.

Indeed

Mind you the price is a bit steep.

Ya, that's exactly the first thing I said when i saw it just now. I already have a copy though.

-kwm

I bet majority here already has the game and can't believe that price.
It's not officially patched nor is HD release. Why would I pay such sum for just a backup? I won't. Yes it's a classic, it's a musthave everywhere you can, but I'm not mustbe clasically everywhere stupid.

Yay, minority here! :D

But I agree with you, Joxer: I can't believe that price. I'll only buy it on a very good, un-missable discount.

Sheesh… talk about overreaction. It's the same price on Steam, and that version doesn't even include the unofficial patch.

And yes...its one of the best RPGs ever made. :)

Proudly own the original boxed copy of Bloodlines, and the first game Vampire: The Masquerade Redemption. Hopefully we get a sequel now that Paradox owns the IP.
Sheesh… talk about overreaction. It's the same price on Steam, and that version doesn't even include the unofficial patch.
Though I understand their viewpoint on the price, it just shows how cheap modern games have become. Most of us will only buy bundles, or very cheap sales nowadays.

And yes…its one of the best RPGs ever made. :)

Lulz, of course, you're right. GoG shows price in local currency so was ~$26 when I saw it this morning - which is same as Steam after currency conversion. It is very often on for 75% off though.

-kwm

I dont remember Redemption being that great, like many here I loved Bloodlines though

In my specific case GoG has no Brazilian currency, instead of Steam. So, when I apply the exchanges rates in order to convert US dollars to BR reals (our currency here) plus taxes, the final GoG price (in BRL) = 2x Steam's.

I dont remember Redemption being that great, like many here I loved Bloodlines though
Well to each their own as I still enjoy playing Redemption. As Redemption had a better story and took place over a few hundred years. The engine though is very dated.

Incredible game, but yes, my first thought too, was "Man, that's a steep price!"

I think it went on sale for 5€ on Steam a few times. If it does again, everybody not having played it yet should buy.

Incredible game, but yes, my first thought too, was "Man, that's a steep price!"

I think it went on sale for 5€ on Steam a few times. If it does again, everybody not having played it yet should buy.

For people that didn't play it yet, it is worth it at 20$ as well. Even graphics are still better than new indie games you can buy for 20$. And everything else is superior to modern 60$ games.

Well to each their own as I still enjoy playing Redemption. As Redemption had a better story and took place over a few hundred years. The engine though is very dated.

I loved Redemption! I also really enjoyed Bloodlines but was never able to finish it. Both are great.

Fantastic game. I lost my copy of it when i moved a few years back so i am interested.

Definitely not happy about the price though. I would expect a price around $9.99....i'll think about it.

I would still buy it at 20$ just to show my happiness and stupidity but as is my wallet is dry. So will have to wait for better times or a sale.

I picked it up a year ago from steam... and picture my surprise at the $20 tag. It was worth it though (I hadn't played it before).

Back
Top Bottom