What games are you playing now?

Missed… Depends. There is at least one forum member who needs walls of text replies and world cup needs your input before sunday match - quoting Malph from League of Legends:

:p

Erm, isn't that a meaningless statement? Noone here knows if you're on my side or on JDR's side - at least I don't remember you typing anything in Chrono Trigger threads.

You would know if you didn't have that uniquely selective memory thing going where half of your perception of other people and their preferences is conjured out of thin air ;)

The "good half" is relatively perceptive, though - so there's that!

Welcome back, Dart(h).

I'm playing Hyper Light Drifter. It's an action-adventure set in an open post-apocalyptic world. You play a drifter looking for a cure to the disease you're infected with.

Not a bad little indie title, and the atmosphere is quite good despite the retro graphics. It's not what I'd be playing if I had a full range of choices, but I'm somewhat limited right now while my video card is being RMA'd.

I just can't get past the graphics in Hyper Light Drifter. I know it's made by an indie studio, and I'm not exactly against pixel art, but his one is just not to my liking. Same with Serpent in the Staglands, it's just too low-res for me.

I just can't get past the graphics in Hyper Light Drifter. I know it's made by an indie studio, and I'm not exactly against pixel art, but his one is just not to my liking. Same with Serpent in the Staglands, it's just too low-res for me.

You might be surprised how quickly you adjust to the visuals once you start playing it. Of course it helps that I like the setting and find the game world interesting enough.

I'm not going to start playing pixel art games on a regular basis, but HLD is pretty decent especially if you're a fan of post-apocalyptic fiction.

You might be surprised how quickly you adjust to the visuals once you start playing it. Of course it helps that I like the setting and find the game world interesting enough.

I'm not going to start playing pixel art games on a regular basis, but HLD is pretty decent. It definitely helps that I'm a fan of post-apocalyptic fiction.

Have you tried Dex? It's not very demanding - and there's a free demo on Steam.

Have you tried Dex? It's not very demanding - and there's a free demo on Steam.

That's the side-scrolling cyberpunk game isn't it? I think I have it on GOG. Is it an RPG or more of an action game?

*Edit* Ok, I see it's labeled as an RPG. I'll check it out if I can find the time. At the very least, I can dream about Cyberpunk 2077 while playing it. ;)

That's the side-scrolling cyberpunk game isn't it? I think I have it on GOG. Is it an RPG or more of an action game?

It's pretty 50/50 from the hour I've played of it.

Sort of like the recent Shadowrun games, if you swap turn-based combat with the action style combat of Dex.

I really like what I've seen of it, so far.

Yeah, I've played a bunch of Cyberpunk-related games recently after the CP2077 hype got to me :)

Dart's the only person who can be back for 24 hours and have 50+ posts already :D

Relax, he is just happy to be back. Although at first I thought it was just couchpotato making fun of us

Is it wrong of me to enjoy having this kind of lingering effect even after such a long absence? :)

Some of you need to get out a little more, I think.

Relax, he is just happy to be back. Although at first I thought it was just couchpotato making fun of us
Wow wish I did as it would earn me the coveted RPGWatch Troll of the Year Award instead of Joxer who gets the award every year. Well looks like I have to level up now.:biggrin:

By the way nice avatar Darth Tagnan. Did you get it from this site?

Link - https://drawception.com/game/jyc1w9Ng8q/darth-tagnan-of-the-imperial-musketeers/

Here's my favorite one.

jyc1w9Ng8q-4.png

Back on Topic I just stared Ash of Gods it reminds me of Banner Saga but with more emphasis on what decisions you make. Basically people die and story gets altered.

Back
Top Bottom