Last game(s) you bought

Woohoo, just got 3 games I don't want because I forgot to pause my Humble Bundle subscription again! I hope there is something worthwhile when the rest of the bundle unlocks.

From the Steam Summer Sales 2018 just ended:

• Act of Aggression
  • Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack
  • Tales from Candlekeep - Artus Cimber's Explorer Pack & Qawasha the Human Druid
  • Disciples III: Reincarnation
  • Alpha Protocol
  • Talisman - The Harbinger Expansion
  • Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Secret Missions DLC

I picked up Kingdom Come Deliverance on sale. It sounds amazing, but sadly it's one step too far for my ailing GPU. Its barely playable on the lowest settings, pretty damn choppy to be honest. I think I'm going to sadly set it aside until I've upgraded my system…. which won't be any time soon.

I haven't bought many new games this summer, but I did grab a few smaller titles during the Steam sale.

• Darkest Dungeon
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • Dex
  • Cryptark
  • Heroes of Annihilated Empires
  • Halcyon 6: Precursor's Legacy
  • Crypt of the Serpent King

Prey Mooncrash

Hadn't planned to buy it - but this guy is so enthusiastic about it:

Still doesn't really sound like my kind of thing - but I must support anything Prey.

Is that Fluent's channel?

Is that Fluent's channel?
Good one but yeah blind fanboyism is really a thing..:biggrin:

Anyway Prey and it's DLC never interested me enough to play. Now Dishonored and Deus Ex they are another matter as I love both those settings and want more.

So if you don't love them, and call them boring your boring.:p

* Saying ripped from the above video.

Now if the actual Prey sequel ever sees the light of day please notify me.

Vikings ? The one by Blizzard before they were Blizzard ?

lol, nevermind.

The day before yesterday I stumbled upon several games with lowered prices. A few days before thart I had bought the newish King's Quest game for 1,96 Euros at Gamestop.
The games bought the day before yesterday were : Ori And The Blind Forest Definitive Edition, Silence (the successor of The Whispered World), The Book Of Unwritten Tales (BOUT) Complete Collection (all 3 games), all found at Saturn Berlin Alexanderplatz für around 10 Euros per game.

Unfortunately all Steambound, except the BOUT Collection. It explicitely says "no DRM" on the cover, but also "+ Steam Key". During installation it didn't require any steam.

Back
Top Bottom