I started to write up a new thread last night but ran out of time. I made sure to save the draft and went to bed. Now I don't see how to get back to the thread! Is it gone forever?

I started to write up a new thread last night but ran out of time. I made sure to save the draft and went to bed. Now I don't see how to get back to the thread! Is it gone forever?
Ouch. :(

Have you tried to retrace your steps by starting a new thread again in the same forum?

It might work; I've seen something similar after closing the browser when a reply wasn't posted, then starting the reply again.

Have you tried to retrace your steps by starting a new thread again in the same forum?
Ah, I see now! Much like you said, if you try to start a new thread (in the same forum, I would presume), it will show some text saying you have a saved draft. Click that and the text pops up!

(And now it's dinner time, so I need to save the draft back again. ;))

Ah, I see now! Much like you said, if you try to start a new thread (in the same forum, I would presume), it will show some text saying you have a saved draft. Click that and the text pops up!

(And now it's dinner time, so I need to save the draft back again. ;))
I'm glad it worked!

Why are my formatting/emoji icons disabled when I try to write a new post or answer an existing one? (See attached file)

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
One thing I know of that can cause that is having BB code mode on. Hit the three dots button towards the right and then try hitting the "[]" button to toggle BB code mode.

One thing I know of that can cause that is having BB code mode on. Hit the three dots button towards the right and then try hitting the "[]" button to toggle BB code mode.
It worked, Stingray! Thank you so much :thumbsup:

I have a small issue with the ignore system, and I wonder if others may feel the same.

The most problematic is that it hides the ignored users' posts entirely. At first I thought it was great, but sometimes it leads to funny situations. In a recent thread, I didn't see a post between mine and another person's later post, so I thought this person was replying to me. But it looked odd, and if I hadn't checked in incognito mode to see the hidden post, it'd have lead to an interesting conversation. ;)

If there's a simple option for that, that'd be great, if other people using the system feel the same way.

PS: I know that it would be avoided if people were always quoting, but the fact is that we don't always do.

Hmm...sites acting really slow right now.

Takes a few minutes to load, reply, or do anything.:unsure:

Edit: Seems to be better now but still random. Maybe a plugin problem again?

Last edited:
Hmm...sites acting really slow right now.

Takes a few minutes to load, reply, or do anything.:unsure:

Edit: Seems to be better now but still random. Maybe a plugin problem again?
I have that more and more frequently too. It's usually only the matter of waiting a few minutes for things to get back to normal.

Yep just happened to me as well couldn't do anything for twenty minutes.

Seems to happen around 1-3 PM on most days.

Yeah it's happening now as well but usually in the afternoon for me like I said above.

Always timing out or taking a few minutes to do anything.