BioWare - Latest Game: Command & Conquer Generals 2

This is actually a smart move by EA. They ruined the C&C franchise and are using the Bioware label to reinvent it. The Bioware label is apparently popular enough that they can use it for a RTS game. I'm sure if EA owned a well known developer of RTS games, they would use them, but they are instead using probably their most popular brand to create buzz for the game and it's working.

I look forward to a future Bioware pure first person shooter game and finally dropping the rpg pretense. I would actually be interested to play this game.

Or how about a Bioware adventure game? That is another one I would be interested in. Not so much their rpgs anymore.
First person shooter dating sim. It could be innovative. As for adventure dating sim we allready had Larry. Bioware could make his own serious larry dating sim with dark and gritty theme.

Here just a little speech from Jon Van Caneghem on how happy there are part of the Bioware label within EA.

I can’t express how happy I am to announce the next installment in the Command and Conquer franchise, Generals 2. It’s been great to see the enthusiasm and activity within the community over the past year while you waited for more information, and I thank you all for your patience. Since the announcement of this studio in February, we’ve been listening to your feedback and are excited to bring back the beloved, action-packed game-play you remember from C&C Generals, modernized for a new era, and built on industry leading technology. What you see today is a tiny taste and just the beginning; we can’t wait to show you more.

Additionally, I am excited to announce that Victory Games has joined the new BioWare label within EA. We are all huge fans of BioWare, especially of the uncompromised quality that comes along with every product. Our mission here does not change—we’re still committed to making best-in-class strategy games—and joining the BioWare family will give us the tools we need in order to succeed. This has been a seamless transition, as we share the same core values and passion for making games as BioWare, in order to deliver immersive, high-quality experiences for our fans.

More information will be coming in the near future, so sign up for the newsletter and check back in at www.CommandandConquer.com for the latest!

Thank you,
Jon Van Caneghem

We might see a MassEffect rts in the future now. All signs point to it.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me either. ME is currently one of THE Sci-Fi franchises in gaming !

Back
Top Bottom