Congrats txa1265

Yeah, but does he look as good in a dress!! :)

Yeah, but does he look as good in a dress!! :)
I don't know that Val was actually much of a dress wearer. She was quite the fine lady, but not really a "lace and frills" type, unless she had tatted herself a garotte. ;)

Now I *must* think of Mike in a Gingham dress.

hehe ... I just wish I could be around more ...

Whenever anyone says gingham I think of Daisy Dukes and the little top.

@txa1265 Congrats on the milestone. I don't know what you look like, but I'll imagine you are more Brad Pitt or Gabriel Byrne than Barney from the Simpsons... it will make the Daisy Dukes outfit less traumatic for me... I hope you understand.

Time for Jaz to work some magic on her photoshop? Grats by the way, but the honor got lost in the vision of a dress.........:wideeyed:

Congratulations - is this a gingham something ?

gingham.jpg

That's not just gingham... that's just wrong. Dorothy would have broken her neck skipping down the yellow brick road with those things (the shoes gentlemen... I'm talking about the shoes).

@Sammy Kitty should think FBI outfit hot... not stockings with bows. Never been a fan of bows.... or does the idea of pulling the string holding the corset together appeal to you.... I understand that... it would be a long piece of string that a kitty could play with for a long time.

Last edited:
If only I could be so easily occupied by a pretty photo. This is why I made a choice (yes, it was a choice, I planned every step of the way to look this bad) to not succumb to societies pressures and to keep my inner supermodel deep within me to ensure that I could be respected for my mind and not my.... ok. I wish I could pull of the Dorothy look. I am just bitter and jealous and I hope her stockings get a ladder in them and her lipstick needs to be reapplied and she can't find a mirror. I need more chocolate now.

If only I could be so easily occupied by a pretty photo. This is why I made a choice (yes, it was a choice, I planned every step of the way to look this bad) to not succumb to societies pressures and to keep my inner supermodel deep within me to ensure that I could be respected for my mind and not my.... ok. I wish I could pull of the Dorothy look. I am just bitter and jealous and I hope her stockings get a ladder in them and her lipstick needs to be reapplied and she can't find a mirror. I need more chocolate now.

It's another thing to get a man's attention then to keep it. -> We have a good saying in Belgium for married men: When you're on a diet, you can still look to the menu. We might look at the lobster menu, but sometimes a good steak is far more enjoyable and less pricey. (I love comparing women with food, specially when you see the upset look on their face. ;) )

Yes Bart, but you've always lived dangerously!! :)

.... ok. I wish I could pull of the Dorothy look. I am just bitter and jealous and I hope her stockings get a ladder in them and her lipstick needs to be reapplied and she can't find a mirror. I need more chocolate now.
But look at what Dorothy got; a tin man, a sorry excuse for a lion and a scarecrow. You got a real man, so you're doing a lot better than Dorothy.

@ Myrthos the Mighty. Yeah, but the scarecrow had a brain!:rotfl: I know I've been having fun at his expense, but I do have a great man, and I wouldn't swap him for anything. He's pretty close to perfect and I wouldn't change anything about him. I love the whole package, quirks, eccentricities, oddities and all.

@Bart. I don't mind being compared to food... it's being compared to a cow that was odd. Food comparisons are good: as smooth as chocolate, as sweet as honey, as sour as a lemon, as ugly as a smashed crab....

Please, please, please someone photoshop Mike's face onto that pic! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom