Congrats txa1265

@Bart. I don't mind being compared to food... it's being compared to a cow that was odd. Food comparisons are good: as smooth as chocolate, as sweet as honey, as sour as a lemon, as ugly as a smashed crab....

Only Cm is as sweet as chocolate certainly during NwN sessions. :)lol:)

Bart, you forgot to specify what sort of chocolate!! :)

@Bart. Don't say rum and raisin, whatever you do.

How about a cherry liquor. Sweet, top quality and intoxicating.

And he knows he better agree with you Kayla. :cm: I don't have that smilie for being helpful. ;)

@ Myrthos the Mighty. Yeah, but the scarecrow had a brain! I know I've been having fun at his expense, but I do have a great man, and I wouldn't swap him for anything. He's pretty close to perfect and I wouldn't change anything about him. I love the whole package, quirks, eccentricities, oddities and all.

I have to say it's really nice to read this. I think I also read you're with him for years, so it's really, really nice. Congrats :)

@Pladio. Thanks. We do have a great relationship and I am very lucky to have met him when I was young and hot and I could lure him into the sticky web of a relationship. The fool walked right into the trap. Now I can sit on the couch in my cow PJ's, eating chocolate and watching Doctor Who or the AFL with my man and he cannot escape as I have sapped his life energy over the years an resistance is futile. I don't think anyone else would want me, or would put up with me, so I'm lucky to have found someone who is as odd and I am who sees my oddities as a positive thing.

The best of luck to the both of you :)

By the way, congrats mike on the milestone ...

hehe ... thanks, I love the typically random RPGWatch direction this has taken, but am disappointed that no one has come up with the requested Photoshop :D

This photoshop?

Attachments

• funny-pictures-is-this-what-you-do-on-the-weekend.jpg
    funny-pictures-is-this-what-you-do-on-the-weekend.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 51
Braggart...

I don't HAVE photoshop. I'm a GIMP user. But I'm afraid I don't have the time to do something not work-related at the moment... :(

I don't have photoshop... and come to think of it, I probably wouldn't have the skill either, so that's me out.

@txa1265. I have a Darth Tater at home and my cat just ripped it's arm off. It took about 5 minutes to chase her and get it back. You are back to normal now. So you may not get pussy on the weekend, but you got cat-slapped.

Kayla you have a great way of turning a phrase. :)

Just today I read in the local newspaper of a study of the "University of California in Los Angeles", which says that "women must be more beautiful than their husbands, otherwise there'll be problems in their partnership".
According to the article this appeared in a magazine called "Psychologie Heute", probable also known in the U.S. as "Psychology Today".

I must admit that this baffled me.

I don't know if I agree with that. I think my man is better looking than I am, I guess it depends on whether the woman is self absorbed and wants to be the best looking one in the relationship. It should be the personality of a person and not their looks that form a relationship. I would be interested to read more.... curiosity killed the kitty!

Back
Top Bottom