Crusader Kings 2 - A Free Key

I'm interested. I was really on the fence about pre-ordering Europa Universalis this weekend since it was two games for one. I ultimately decided not to go for it as I have lots to play right now and want to spend my money on Rome II, but I would like to play Crusader Kings II.

I have also been meaning to try this one out and would be very happy with a key.

By the way folks, for those who are not too familiar with Crusader Kings, this certainly is not a game for the lighthearted. It's a wonderful game, but has an extreme learning curve with deep gameplay. Have fun!

I would love to give this game a shot.I would like a key if available.

oh my. look at all the people requesting a key as their first post. Simply amazing.

I would love to give this game a shot.I would like a key if available.

oh my. look at all the people requesting a key as their first post. Simply amazing.

The way I look at it is this - 100% of those people had to at least visit the site. If 10% come back, that is a (hopefully) good thing.

Mythros will post the winner when he has time. So have patience.:)

You mean we all don't get a key? Now we know….

I think only posters with over 8000 posts should qualify. ;)
Well if you have something to offer…..;) Lets talk I love negotiations.:gorath:

(The above statement is a joke and not intended as anything else.)

I read that as "Let's talk love negotiations" lol

Myrtos said
Galaad offered us a Steam key for Crusader Kings 2 to give away to our visitors.
Note the use of the plural form of visitors. This mean more than one visitor should get a key. We should hold Myrtos to it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom