DA:Inquisition - Bioware Shares Dragon Stats

I'm fairly certain EA has large warehouses full of people, probably communists, who watch you play the game real-time, often mocking your tactics and frustrations. By mining information such as which dragons you prefer, how often you swing your sword, and what direction you're likely to run, EA can then develop a fairly accurate representation of your traits, habits and overall personality. They then sell this information to groups such as ISIS, or worse, your government, who then target you with mind rays in an effort to change your thoughts before you have them.

…or you can just uncheck the "share usage data" box in the options menu.

Yeah, don't forget Ebola, FEMA camps, and Benghazi®. It's all a part of OFA.

Killed 8 dragons I think. But honestly, I wish I hadn't. What a drawn out game with so much boring middling stuff between the actual great main quests and companion quests. Could've cut out almost 80 percent of what I played and I would've still been happy. Just so much pointless grinding to be done.

I really don't think it was a good idea to publish these stats. It makes the game sound like PacMan.

The behavior tracking thing is actually a good thing, because it helps the developers make better games in the future.
It makes me worried, though, because it may make the publishers cut unnecessary features. For example, if the publisher finds out that only .05% of the players played as a dwarf, we may not see playable dwarfs in later games.

I have only started DAI couple of weeks ago but not killed any dragons. However I ran into a dragon fighting a giant in one area (where you recruit Iron Bull) but the dragon fled when I got close so I killed the giant instead. Anyway the dragon must have heard about my heroic deeds and got scared

Both of them disappeared for me while I was in a cave. Yet the giant (not the dragon) was added to the codex. Bugs!

Both of them disappeared for me while I was in a cave. Yet the giant (not the dragon) was added to the codex. Bugs!
It's not a bug as your not supposed to fight the giant, or dragon on the Beach. The fight will usually last until the Dragon kills the giant, and then flies away on its own.
You do realize that the paranoids (who mostly are the ones that complain about this) also won't trust that option to give them warm fuzzies. ;)
Yeah I know as they probably wear tin-foil hats, and write conspiracy theories.:smug:
Sera killing it in 6 seconds. There is plenty of those on Youtube.
Thanks for the link but I never killed a dragon under 20 minutes in all three of my games.

Last edited:
It's not a bug as your not supposed to fight the giant, or dragon on the Beach. The fight will usually last until the Dragon kills the giant, and then flies away on its own.
But there is a bug.

You're not supposed to fight the dragon there, you'll fight it later. And that's not bugged.
About the giant it's unclear if you're supposed to fight it or not, in my game it didn't disappear and I nailed his sorry arse.

Who's game got bugged there. His or mine?
Doesn't matter. There's a bug and I'm unsure what's Bioware waiting with bugfixes. It's not Skyrim where to patch everything that's broken you'd need a lifetime, DA3 game has about fifty different bugs so addressing at least 90% of them shouldn't be a problem within 2 months. Oh, yea, they're concentrated on developing more MMO DLC instead.

Back
Top Bottom