Dungeons Of Aledorn - 14 Hours Left

I'm getting a strong Realms of Arkania - Blade of Destiny remake vibe with this one (and I mean that in a good way - I enjoyed the remake quite a bit).

Can't wait to check this one out. :)

Hey CouchPotato,

The game was funded but none of its kickskarter's stretchs goals were reached. Can you contact them and see if they'll have Paypal pledging ? If so, will this Paypal amount be added to KS funds in order to implement stretchs ?

I'd like to see some of them implemented, specially the ones at 70K, 80K and 90K.

Hey CouchPotato,

The game was funded but none of its kickskarter's stretchs goals were reached. Can you contact them and see if they'll have Paypal pledging ? If so, will this Paypal amount be added to KS funds in order to implement stretchs ?

I'd like to see some of them implemented, specially the ones at 70K, 80K and 90K.
I sent the questions to my PR contact henriquejr. ^^

Hopefully we get an answer later today.

Two days ago I decided to up my pledge from 9 $ early bird tier to 35 $. I'm glad that they have reached their goal.

Last edited:
Dungeons of Aledorn and Iggy from Legends of Dawn infamy are both regular posters about their stuff. It's why I backed them. I'm not really sure which person from the DoA team posts here, but he/she has been around awhile.

i received the answer to your questions henriquejr. Here it is.^^

"i can answer that for you, bud. Yes to all. "

Yeeeeeeeesssssssssss !

Back
Top Bottom