Fallout London - Next-Gen Update Announcement

Bottom line, the release is postponed until the 3rd-party system on what this mod is based on (F4SE) is fixed and the mod itself is ready again. They can't give any estimation since it doesn't only depend on them and there are too many unknowns.

Also, since it's a next-gen update, I'd be surprised if Bethesda's update was stable on the first attempt. For all we know, maybe it'll be like Starfield and we'll have to buy a new PC again to be able to run it. :p

Hope it doesn't prove to be a big obstacle for them. Looking forward to trying this mod.

Sensible decision for the Fallout London team. Bethesda... no words :mad:

So you know what that's means we will need to update the game just to play this mod as well. Shit like this is what makes me hate Bethesda nowadays forced patching.

It needs to be updated anyways. I can't even play the vanilla game without jumping through hoops, much less any mods.

They been doing this for over two years. The creation club DLC gets updated and every-time a small patch was pushed out. Some of that paid DLC even screws up your game.

It even broke older mods that weren't getting updated anymore.

Oh, I recognize the bandaged policeman from Threads (1984) on the title screen :)

Back
Top Bottom