Gamescom - Clueless Editor Seeks Input

For Larian:
1.What are current sale numbers for Original sin and Dragon commander and how are they compared to your pojections.
2Is next game set and what will it b Divinity 3, maybe OS 2?
3.Is there any chance for Dragon commander 2 in future?
4.Since Swen pointed out several times he is big Ultima underworld fan, has he considered doing UU style game in Divinity universe?

If the Beamdog meeting is still happening I'd love to know what are their plans/intentions for an EE of PST. Firstly the possibility of it and if its concrete how would they approach it differently in terms of added content.

You misunderstood. Someone from Beamdog was helping with getting an appointment for Pillars of Eternity :)

:raincloud: :anxious:
Be kind enough to interrogate them if you ever get a chance

Any time!

Working on PoE helped, heh. Obsidian are awesome people, and Paradox are similarly awesome. :)

Just don't forget to ask Daedalic about a Dark Eye CRPG. :)

(Has already been mentioned in the other thread about an interview with Daedalic by Couch.)

Yes, definitely. With all those retro-RPGs being so successful I think a new Dark Eye RPG like Blade of Destiny would fit perfectly. After all even TSI is bringing back the Gold Box games…

Last edited:
"What happened with Chaos Chronicles, after all ?" ;)

I won't be able to be there, I wasn't able to get a ticket, but on the other hand I even thing right now that this might even be a good thing, compared to the masses of people during last year's Games Com …

My only chance would be getting an "afternoon ticket", preferrable for Friday ... I plan to participate in the small SWTOR event in the evening ...

Besides, Bioware is doing an Event on the 13th of August in Cologne as well ... Nop, I'm not talking about the SWTOR event ( Which is happening as well ) , but I'm talking about the thing discussed here : http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24995

Könnt ihr eure Macht kontrollieren?
Seid bei unserem speziellen Fan-Event dabei:*
Köln Marriott Hotel | 13.08.14 | 15:00 - 19:00 MESZ
Johannisstrasse 76-80
Köln Nordrhein-Westfalen 50668 Deutschland
Nicht in Köln?
Exklusiver Event-Stream von Twitch!
Besuche uns zwischen 16:00 - 17:00 MESZ live auf www.twitch.tv
You’ve been chosen.

Will there be any - short or long - report about the Games Com ?

I ask because this year I most likely won't write anything about it.

I just wanted to add that in each daily Games Com magazine (they give away for free at the Games Com itself), there usually is a link to a free piece of music - since I have only 1 of these magazines, I can give only 1 link :

It's a piece from a soiundtrack of a game called - according to the article - "Cinemaware's Wings" - it's the title song.

The link is this, as printed in the mag : http://bit.ly/1o5Rywu

The article also says that there is an "Remastered Edition" of it being mage by Kalypso.

And, the song is part of an MP3 collection called "Games Music History - Computec Edition Vol. 1". Sadly there is no audio CD at all.
Computec is an publisher of gaming mafazines which is ca. 20 years old now.

I might write something here (or not), but I'm working on the articles now.

Hi, just wanted to ask if you're still working on the Raven's Cry article :)

I'm looking forward to reading the interview!

Back
Top Bottom