General News - Most Anticipated for 2016

Correct Aubrielle and it doesn't help that it's was the holidays.:nod:

So I found whatever I could this week. and was lucky to find anything.

You did great. And I was grateful for the news you sent me - as were most of our more serious members. The pickings were slim. :)

Does anybody have a list of most anticipated Adventure games coming this year ? I feel that I'm going more and more into that direction … And, to be really honest : I have completely lost the overview over so many fresh new Indie games coming out … Which is good (that there are so many new games, that is, in general), but I just can't follow them all …

Currently I'm mostly interested in Torment : Tiides Of Numera, and Zero Dawn … If this ever comes to the PC platform …

Oh, and I still haven't bought Pillars yet …

To be honest, other than Numenera and Persona 5, I'm more excited for the next installment of Atelier, Star Ocean 5 or even Hyperdimension than the other 8 games in the list. But then again, Dragon Age Inquisition, The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 will probably fall below $10 sometime next year so I'll get to play them.

JRPG news no one plays except Arriele
Actually I play JRPGs on PC and am not Arielle. :D

Not all of course. If I sniff out a grinder instead of a game, it's avoided.
JRPG or not JRPG. RPG or not RPG.

Last edited:
I don't know about how many Indie RPGs, but I can list a few kickstarter games.

1. Divinity: Original Sin 2
  2. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  3. Torment: Tides of Numenera
  4. Edge Of Eternity
  5. Hyper Light Drifter
  6. Pillars of Eternity White March Part 2
  7. BattleTech
  8. Free min-expansion for Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  9. The Mandate
  10. Graywalkers Purgatory
I know I'm missing a few but can't remember them.:thinking:

Thanks for the links CelticFrost.:party:

Also
*Darkest Dungeon
* Grim Dawn
*Space Crawlers
* Overfall
* The Dwarves
*Monster's Den: Godfall
*InSomnia
*Tahira
*Popup Dungeon

a post-apoc RPG by makers of Gothic and Risen ?? How did I miss that omg? ….. why doesn't someone post an article about it instead of garbage articles we are getting since coch left….. nowadays I don't know if its more of amateurish pseudo rpg gamers' articles or drowning in JRPG news no one plays except Arriele
As others have pointed out there have been several postings about Elex and an article. Apparently you don't read the news on the front page, of which only a part becomes visible in this news forum, otherwise you would not make dumb remarks like this.

As others have pointed out there have been several postings about Elex and an article. Apparently you don't read the news on the front page, of which only a part becomes visible in this news forum, otherwise you would not make dumb remarks like this.

Damn Myrthos. you are bypassing my ignore ability with quoting that.:p

Also
*Darkest Dungeon
* Grim Dawn
*Space Crawlers
* Overfall
* The Dwarves
*Monster's Den: Godfall
*InSomnia
*Tahira
*Popup Dungeon
Can't believe I forgot to add those games.:pout: Thanks for the reminder forgottenlor.:thumbsup:

Does anybody have a list of most anticipated Adventure games coming this year ? I feel that I'm going more and more into that direction … And, to be really honest : I have completely lost the overview over so many fresh new Indie games coming out … Which is good (that there are so many new games, that is, in general), but I just can't follow them all …

RPS had an upcoming list of games coming in 2016 and Adventure was one of the categories:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/01/01/pc-games-of-2016/3/

To me, Scalebound seems potentially intriguing. It depends on the story really; a pure action RPG wouldn't be as interesting.

I also like the background story of Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Not all of course. If I sniff out a grinder instead of a game, it's avoided.
JRPG or not JRPG. RPG or not RPG.
Finally a soulmate. Grinding is the worst sin of the gaming industry ever.

Back
Top Bottom