Hellraid - E3 2014 Gameplay Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Techland released a new gameplay video for Hellraid with some comments from the games developers for those who missed the original video from E3 this year.
For those of you who missed the stream we're publishing the whole thing right here. We'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
More information.

gameplay looks awesome.

really reminds me of Diablo1.. the pacing, tact, sound, feel

hope its not spoiled with dumb plot ). better to keep me in the dark than ruin my mood

Awesome fighting effects.

Why not use kicking more often in battle? Sarcophagus tops should have the option to push/blast them away after moving them a bit.

A more upto date Dark Messiah of Might and Magic maybe !!!

It certainly looks and sounds pretty good, looking forward to seeing the next build they were talking about.

Yeah, I'm excited for this. I loved Dead Island's combat, so it's cool to see it sort of transfer to gothic style.

A few issues. The lighting wasn't good with very few actual light sources. There was no dismemberment or proper gore when he killed the zombie-like enemies. Hopefully that is just not implemented yet because mutilating zombies was the best thing in Dead Island.

Anyway, I root for Techland and hope this is great.

Great graphics (except the FoV is too high)! I hope the AI just isn't in yet, though. The skeletons were swinging at air most of the time. Otherwise - block once then kill it. Zzzzz

Back
Top Bottom