IM PLAYIN - 5 RPGs To Look Out For In 2015

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
An English site called IM PLAYIN posted a new article about five RPGs in 2015.
I’m a massive RPG buff – give me a game with hundreds of hours worth of play-time, a massive world to explore and opportunities for character development and/or creation, and I’m pretty much in my element. There are some fantastic RPGs set for release this year, and quite a few of them are indie titles, that being said, there are also a couple of ‘big’ games coming out this year too. Here are five of those titles, all of which are worth keeping an eye on!
For the members who wont read the article here are the five RPG games.

1. Hyper Light Drifter
  2. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  3. Pillars of Eternity
  4. Tom Clancy’s: The Division
  5. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
More information.

the division :lol:
oh its that site again with amalur one of the best blabla :lol:

It seems like The Division will be an RPG like Dishonored or Bioshock. For me those aren't RPGS, though I got Dishonored on sale due to Joxer's recommendation, and it ranks up their with F.E.A.R. as one of my favorite all time action games. My list of top RPGs for 2015 looks very different.

The only RPGs there are PoE and witcher. Kingdom is irrelevant because it wont be out this year.

There are other rpgs this so called game journo failed to mention and instead opted for the more mainstream ones. Legends of Eisenwald, Telepath Tactics, AoD to name a few...

Agreed, I wouldn't call Dishonoured a rpg, but it was quite a good game, for what it was. I found it far more entertaining than I did Kingdom of Amalur.

I know it won't be popular here but I'm looking forward t playing the division with my son.

I know it won't be popular here but I'm looking forward t playing the division with my son.

Hey it's cool...I play lots of games that aren't rpg's with my kids...all the while trying to get them to love RPG's as well:)

Well I cant expect anything sensible from certain members on this site either.:)

I can proudly say I try to have more refined tastes than the likes of the editor of this site.

Note that I am not trying to attack him at all, but let's look at what the guy likes to play:

From his humble beginnings on the N64, Alec's love for video games has flourished across all genres, from RPGs to FPSs. You can usually find him at work, at the Museum of the Order of St John, out on the football pitch having a kick-around, or at home gaming with his friends. His favourite games include Left 4 Dead, Battlefield 3, Oblivion and Call of Duty: World at War. If you're on the Xbox One, don't forget to follow his gamertag for some cool game clips!

Yeah... sorry but I prefer to look elsewhere.

"Oh no, someone likes games that I don't!! This is a travesty! This author should not only never be allowed to write about RPGs, he should have his hands cut off so he may never play those games I don't like!"

Yeah, "refined tastes" is exactly what you have. :cool:

"What I like represents a "refined" taste - and what others like can only be refined if I agree."

Check :)

Back
Top Bottom