Israeli court declares woman to be a witch!

Andhaira

Sentinel
http://972mag.com/fine-her-shes-a-witch/26388/

So much for modern, democratic ally of America. This is the kind of intolerant shit that happens there on a regular basis. The Israeli's are the real fanatics in this world, believing themselves to be the 'chosen' and believing all others to be 'goyim' and disposable.

Wake up Ameica!!

She was aquitted for refusing to cook for her husband though! The sentence was in a rabbinical court which I gather is some silly court system related to the Jewish religion.

Or most likely, they're still nuts. To declare a woman "witch" just because she didn't want to cook for her husband. She must have a reason of not doing so...

Women aren't tools! Wake up, America!

Unfortunately Rabbinical Courts have much bigger influence than they should have in a supposed secular country Israel claims to be .
To quote wiki: "The Rabbinical courts are part of Israel's judicial system, and are managed by the Ministry of Religious Services. The courts have exclusive jurisdiction over marriage and divorce of Jews and have parallel competence with district courts in matters of personal status, alimony, child support, custody, and inheritance. Religious court verdicts are implemented and enforced - as for the civil court system - by the police, bailiff's office, and other agencies."

Yeah, I don't think the Taliban ever convicted any woman of being a witch. Wonder when America is going to go and liberate Israel now eh.

Yeah, I don't think the Taliban ever convicted any woman of being a witch. Wonder when America is going to go and liberate Israel now eh.
Let's not overdo it Andhaira. I have never heard about rabbinical court sentencing a woman to death. Can you say the same about Taliban?

You're funny Andhaira... :D So because a few articles state crazy things, you're going to claim the whole of Israel is nuts ? You want me to find articles about wherever you're from ? I can guarantee I will find some nutjobs in your country too, and some with a lot of political and financial power.

Zahratustra is spot on. The Rabbinical courts have too much power in my opinion too, but claiming that the whole of Israel is ruled by fanatics is way up there in cuckoo land.

Perhaps Andy is related to Adolf; he didn't like the Jews either!!

So she failed a polygraph test, its sad that they are using that shit in courts are those even reliable?

Returning to Rabbinical Courts and other absurdities of certain aspects of life in Israel… Have you read "The 188th Cry Baby Brigade" by Joel Chasnoff Pladio? If you haven't you should.

I believe burning your husband's dinner is enough for him to be granted a divorce. That's been a part of the oral Torah for a very, very long time - written in Aramaic I believe.

Is she still a citizen? If she were declared a Christian she could lose it.

Back
Top Bottom