Israeli court declares woman to be a witch!

Perhaps Andy is related to Adolf; he didn't like the Jews either!!

Nay Corwin, I am no anti semite. I have nothing against the Jewish people. However, I am not particularly fond of zionists, because they are the great evildoers and mischief makers of our times.

Thats what Adolf said too ;)

Anyway, while I don't have much sympathy for picking out stuff like this to portray a whole group in a bad light, I do have some problems with the Ultraorthodox myself, as I have with all religious zealots. I am sure many Israeli have some concerns there too. However, I am pretty sure that the P&R forum on a CRPG site is not where I'll turn for an in depth discussion of such a complicated matter, so I'll leave you to it...

Nay Corwin, I am no anti semite. I have nothing against the Jewish people. However, I am not particularly fond of zionists, because they are the great evildoers and mischief makers of our times.

Yup, that doesn't sound like someone from the loonie bin ...:rolleyes:

Look, it's like this. Zionists have been in control of Israel since the very beginning. It was founded on the principles of zionism. Keep in mind that there are plenty of Jews that are AGAINST zionism. However, most of them weild little to no political power. The most they can do is put out adds in newspapers like the New York Times, or try to spread awareness in whatever way they can.

Furthermore, zionists have also infiltrated the American government, as well as the America elite. Furthermore, many American and Western Christians in general, are fed the religious dogma that Israel needs to be around and filled with Jews if the Rapture is to come about and Christ is to return to earth. I know it sounds ludicrous, but that is what these folks believe. This is the main reason for US support for Israel.

Now, if someone wants to believe in a religious prophecy, that's their own business. I mean, who the fuck am I to judge other peoples beliefs and faiths right?

The thing is though, that these folks are enforcing their beliefs onto others, by stealing their land and killing them enmasse. Kids throwing stones are mowed down by machine guns. Old men in wheelchairs are martyred by hellfire missiles made in the USA and weilded by Israelis.

That's what I have a problem with. According to the protocols of zion, non zionists are chattel and are there to be used, abused, and slaughtered like animals if need be as long as it furthers the zionist agenda.

Israel is a rogue and terrorist state, a plague upon this world. It is responible for much of the unrest in the world today. Due to it's very existance and it's actions it has inspired hatred among people all across the world. This hatred has led to people committing desperate acts.

For instance, September 11 2001 would never have happened had it not been for Israel's existance, it's actions over the decades, and continued US support for it. Most of the radical Islamic groups we have in the world today would not exist, were it not for Israel and it's policies.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Israel considers all non zionists as their enemies. It is strongly suspected that one of the reasons for JFK's assassinations was his continued interference in Israel's nuclear programme. One of Israel's own PM's was assassinated because of the Oslo Accords he made with Arafat in the early 90's. Israel deliberately attacked a US battleship and killed scores of servicemen just to frame Egypt and make America attack Egypt. And this was despite continued US support to them at the time. And then ofcourse, there is the Samson option Israel has implemented with regards to it's nuclear assets, of which it had at last count 200 (probably many more by now). According to the Samson Option, if Israel's existance is threatened, it will launch it's nukes at not only Arab states, whether they had a hand in harming Israel or not, but also European targets such as Germany and Poland.

Israel is a snake. A snake with 200+ nuclear weapons and second strike capability. America will rue the day it aided this serpant, but unfortunately that day will probably come too late.

Definitely either a re-incarnation of Adolf, or someone who has escaped from an asylum!!

Look, it's like this. Zionists have been in control of Israel since the very beginning. It was founded on the principles of zionism. Keep in mind that there are plenty of Jews that are AGAINST zionism. However, most of them weild little to no political power. The most they can do is put out adds in newspapers like the New York Times, or try to spread awareness in whatever way they can.

Very beginning of what ?

Furthermore, zionists have also infiltrated the American government, as well as the America elite. Furthermore, many American and Western Christians in general, are fed the religious dogma that Israel needs to be around and filled with Jews if the Rapture is to come about and Christ is to return to earth. I know it sounds ludicrous, but that is what these folks believe. This is the main reason for US support for Israel.

Now, if someone wants to believe in a religious prophecy, that's their own business. I mean, who the fuck am I to judge other peoples beliefs and faiths right?

Nope, you should not lie down if someone does something wrong.

The thing is though, that these folks are enforcing their beliefs onto others, by stealing their land and killing them enmasse. Kids throwing stones are mowed down by machine guns. Old men in wheelchairs are martyred by hellfire missiles made in the USA and weilded by Israelis.

Except for the fact that the Syrian government killed more innocent people in 9 months than Israel has while fighting against mortar fire and suicide bombers in 10 years. AND that no one in Israel mows down children, let alone en masse.
Well, basically all of the above is bullshit.

[/quote]That's what I have a problem with. According to the protocols of zion, non zionists are chattel and are there to be used, abused, and slaughtered like animals if need be as long as it furthers the zionist agenda. [/quote]

The Protocols of Zion is a book written by anti-Semites to spread lies about and hatred towards Jews.

Israel is a rogue and terrorist state, a plague upon this world. It is responible for much of the unrest in the world today. Due to it's very existance and it's actions it has inspired hatred among people all across the world. This hatred has led to people committing desperate acts.

Israel is not a rogue nation and got its land just like Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Nigeria, India, Pakistan ... got their lands. So what hatred are you talking about ?
Your hatred towards Israelis ? Your hatred towards Jews ? Your hatred that you were fed upon by a fake book of protocols ?

For instance, September 11 2001 would never have happened had it not been for Israel's existance, it's actions over the decades, and continued US support for it. Most of the radical Islamic groups we have in the world today would not exist, were it not for Israel and it's policies.

That's bullshit, Islamic fundamentalism existed well before Israel's independence. And it's mere speculation what you're saying now as you couldn't know what would have or wouldn't have happened.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Israel considers all non zionists as their enemies.

That's not true either. Where the hell are you getting your information from ? More anti-semitic books ?

It is strongly suspected that one of the reasons for JFK's assassinations was his continued interference in Israel's nuclear programme.

More unfounded speculation ?

One of Israel's own PM's was assassinated because of the Oslo Accords he made with Arafat in the early 90's.

What kind of stupid remark is that ? You have extremists in every country and it's an extremist that assassinated Rabin.

Israel deliberately attacked a US battleship and killed scores of servicemen just to frame Egypt and make America attack Egypt. And this was despite continued US support to them at the time.

What are you talking about here ? (real question)

And then ofcourse, there is the Samson option Israel has implemented with regards to it's nuclear assets, of which it had at last count 200 (probably many more by now). According to the Samson Option, if Israel's existance is threatened, it will launch it's nukes at not only Arab states, whether they had a hand in harming Israel or not, but also European targets such as Germany and Poland.

How do you know that ? You got some insider information from the Israeli military or is this just another fake source you have that spouts more anti-Israeli lies ?

Israel is a snake. A snake with 200+ nuclear weapons and second strike capability. America will rue the day it aided this serpant, but unfortunately that day will probably come too late.

Yup, again, you're not a loon at all :rolleyes:

What are you talking about here ? (real question)

I think he means the USS Liberty.

The USS Liberty was attacked by the Israeli air force and navy on June 8, 1967. The attack killed 34 crew members, wounded 170 crew members, and severely damaged the ship. At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula.

The key is why did they attack it and why was the attack not investigated better after the fact?

I don't know enough about that to comment then, but I'd say that even if Israel deliberately attacked the ship for whichever reasons they had during the war; it doesn't mean that Israel now is the same.

That's like people who are against Germans because of WWII.

Precautions should be or should have been taken so that such an incident does not happen again, however.

I don't know enough about that to comment then, but I'd say that even if Israel deliberately attacked the ship for whichever reasons they had during the war; it doesn't mean that Israel now is the same.

That's like people who are against Germans because of WWII.

Precautions should be or should have been taken so that such an incident does not happen again, however.

One of my uncles until his dying day never forgave the Japanese for Pearl Harbor. So it happens.

As for the USS Liberty what irks some people is that it looks like the US "let them get away it" with hardly a slap on the wrist. Imagine if Egypt had done the attack; they would not have been forgiven so easily. Or heck, look at KAL 007! The Liberty crew members who are still around have kept it alive because they feel the whole thing was papered over and left to fade from memory.

Pladio, try not to feed the Troll!! :)

I am not a troll. I am simply trying to spread awareness. Zionists are much more evil than the nazis could ever have hoped to be. Oh and zionists don't care about Jews as well. Google for Youtube videos of Jews against Israel. These Jews, who are learned and follow the true ancient Jewish tradition, speak against zionism and explain how zionism and Judaism are complete opposites, and how Judaism has been hijacked by zionism.

Inform yourselves before calling others trolls.

Sorry TROLL, but I am INCREDIBLY well informed on the whole Jewish issue; it is something I am very concerned about as an unabashed supporter of Israel!!

I am curious Corwin, should Americans keep funding Israel or stop and let them fend for themselves? What is your opinion on this?

Please don't rely on what western media reports about Israel; much of it is simply wrong, or slanted, or both. I have contacts who live there and they paint a very different picture. There's a LOT happening which never gets reported.

Funding is a complex issue Damian, so I have no simple answer. Like most things in the middle east, you cannot offer simplistic solutions; they won't work as the issues are often not what they seem.

I am not a troll. I am simply trying to spread awareness. Zionists are much more evil than the nazis could ever have hoped to be. Oh and zionists don't care about Jews as well. Google for Youtube videos of Jews against Israel. These Jews, who are learned and follow the true ancient Jewish tradition, speak against zionism and explain how zionism and Judaism are complete opposites, and how Judaism has been hijacked by zionism.

Inform yourselves before calling others trolls.

The problem is that you couldn't answer any of my questions and are reading and spreading anti-semitic lies that prompted pogroms in the entire world against Jews.

So, either you are an ignorant fool, who doesn't know what he's talking about and isn't willing to listen to reason or you are trying to spout anti-Israeli propaganda just because that's what has been spoonfed to you or you are a troll. Pick and choose.

Back
Top Bottom