Mass Effect 3 beta leaked

Well yes I always saw ME2 as it was. Frankly it amazes me how loyal and fanatical some people can be.

I'm not sure who you're talking about. If it's not at all me, I wonder why you put this here. If it is, I wonder how you got that idea. In both cases, I think it's weird that you mention this.

I'm not sure who you're talking about. If it's not at all me, I wonder why you put this here. If it is, I wonder how you got that idea. In both cases, I think it's weird that you mention this.

I was referring to others sorry if you felt I was targeting you. I just used your quote to start my reply. I removed your quote. Its just a rant about people always accepting everything but never questioning them.

Last edited:
But that was a given - all EA games will have this.

EA doesn't care about US.

Us - the informed ones. The discussing ones. The conscious ones.

EA wants the unconscuious MASS. Those who buy and play games REGARDLESS.

They don't care about us - like any bigger publisher nowadays does, too.

EA doesn't care about US.

Us - the informed ones. The discussing ones. The conscious ones.

EA wants the unconscuious MASS. Those who buy and play games REGARDLESS.

They don't care about us - like any bigger publisher nowadays does, too.

Don't feel bad Alrik its all about money and not quality lately.

I'd prefer one vision with one unified design, so that all players could get what the designers intended for them to get.

This kind of "let the player be the designer" is not my preference, but I'd definitely prefer it over the "action mode" or "story mode" being the only way to play, as per Bioware's perception of the largest market segment.

Essentially, it's probably the best we can expect - and might just be an actual improvement over ME2.

I was referring to others sorry if you felt I was targeting you. I just used your quote to start my reply. I removed your quote. Its just a rant about people always accepting everything but never questioning them.

Oh, I'm sure the people you are referring to are also just expressing their opinions. Possibly they simply have more varied taste than you or different expectations from their RPGs.

There has been lots of discussion on on this thread by people who share my opinion and people who do not. Anyway you have made it clear that you are not interested in having a mature conversation about this so we can move on.

You were never interested in having a conversation, just complaining about people's remarks. Nice try though…

Which is actually good news. This was already apparant in ME2, right? I can only see them implement deeper RPG elements compared to ME2, like they already told us, and that's what we want, right?

It would be pretty hard to have even less RPG elements than ME2 though, wouldn't you agree? I can't say myself because I've barely played it, but most people around here seem to have the opinion that ME2 was hardly an RPG at all.

If you really want to know my opinion, ME 2 is hardly a good game. It was an almost total delusion for me, but hey, that's just me of course...

It would be pretty hard to have even less RPG elements than ME2 though, wouldn't you agree? I can't say myself because I've barely played it, but most people around here seem to have the opinion that ME2 was hardly an RPG at all.

That really depends on how you define the genre. I was having loads of fun running around talking to every character. To me, that defined RPG, even if I couldn't exactly change the course of history doing so.

I do agree that I couldn't really get into many of the other RPG thingies that they put in there, clicking mostly auto-level up and rarely bothering with different weapons. Luckily I enjoyed the shooting.

If you really want to know my opinion, ME 2 is hardly a good game. It was an almost total delusion for me, but hey, that's just me of course…

Like I said above, I thought the universe was brilliant for a video game and I enjoyed the dialogue the most. That was enough to make it a good game for me. I tend to think that it's what attracts most people to the game.

Like I said above, I thought the universe was brilliant for a video game and I enjoyed the dialogue the most. That was enough to make it a good game for me. I tend to think that it's what attracts most people to the game.

I think that's what attracts people to most Bioware games. I'm not sure if any of their games would stand up on their own if you removed all of the dialog and character interaction. But of course there are also always people who hate that part of the game more then anything else.

I think that's what attracts people to most Bioware games. I'm not sure if any of their games would stand up on their own if you removed all of the dialog and character interaction. But of course there are also always people who hate that part of the game more then anything else.

Yeah, well, that part of the game isn't exactly what people call the "celebral" experience, now. And that's what a big chunk of the cRPG crowd here wants. Me, I think I'm getting old or something :p, I really enjoy lying back on the couch and just taking everything in, walking around, etc. You know, chilling.

But some people like graphing paper and spreadsheets. :p

By the fair amount of good judgemenet which did not fail me in the last 5 games of Bioware, i would say me3 is another step into the "shooter sector"(furthermore every pc-games page says so).

I can't understand why there is a action mode: they could have just implent a dialogue cancel button. "choices" often were(me2) to simply be the good guy or bad guy anyway ^^.

Me3 will certainly be a good game just not for RPG lovers. I will save me the money and simply watch a "Lets play" :p PS: If i want to play shooters i stay with BF3 (love it , as it is not trying to appeal to rpg fans ^^)

PS: Maybe i would buy it if there were any consequences to the decisions you made in me / me 2. But I doubt that just like an atheist doubts god.

That goes with what we've seen in other reports. Most of the previews have said that there is significantly more character customization in ME3.

I only have read the exact opposite, implenting more things for shooter-fans (i.e. martial arts--> now you can roundhouse kick aliens!) was also one of the reasons why me3 will not be ready this year...

I only have read the exact opposite, implenting more things for shooter-fans (i.e. martial arts—> now you can roundhouse kick aliens!) was also one of the reasons why me3 will not be ready this year…

Hmm I'm not sure what you have been reading, but there have been many previews that discussed the fact that the RPG customization is significantly deeper in ME3 then ME2 with many more level up options and choices. That's not really up for debate. Whether or not it will be deep enough to satisfy most RPG fans is another matter entirely of course, ME2 wasn't exactly known for it's deep RPG elements, so being significantly deeper may not be a great accomplishment. Time will tell.

Hmm I'm not sure what you have been reading, but there have been many previews that discussed the fact that the RPG customization is significantly deeper in ME3 then ME2 with many more level up options and choices. That's not really up for debate. Whether or not it will be deep enough to satisfy most RPG fans is another matter entirely of course, ME2 wasn't exactly known for it's deep RPG elements, so being significantly deeper may not be a great accomplishment. Time will tell.

Hmm maybe but everything indicates to a game which is more focussed on ego shooter fans. Furthermore you should not trust Bioware ,especially Nowadays, to create an Ubergame…..

PS: I can show the pages, but mostly they are in German :p
(BTW:Just recently a friend of mine suggested to play the coop part togehter because he read about this game and was enthusiastic, he normally only plays NeedForSpeed and CallofDUty ^^)

There may very well be more of an emphasis on the shooting parts of the game and many of us may not like that. There has certainly been evidence of that in previews as well. But that's a completely seperate issue from depth of character customization.

Hmm maybe but everything indicates to a game which is more focussed on ego shooter fans. Furthermore you should not trust Bioware ,especially Nowadays, to create an Ubergame…..

PS: I can show the pages, but mostly they are in German :p
(BTW:Just recently a friend of mine suggested to play the coop part togehter because he read about this game and was enthusiastic, he normally only plays NeedForSpeed and CallofDUty ^^)

Wow, there! An atheist does not doubt god; that's an agnostic. An atheist rejects belief in god! Big difference!

Sry there! I knew it but my comparison was misleading :( (the internet is full of atheist vs religious people, so nobody does have the chance to not know about these definitions).
My idea was to place emphass on my statement (---> like I am 100% sure :D )

Sry there! I knew it but my comparison was misleading :( (the internet is full of atheist vs religious people, so nobody does have the chance to not know about these definitions).
My idea was to place emphass on my statement (—-> like I am 100% sure :D )

Haha, I was just being a smartass. :)

"RPGs ? Aren't these those mild dialogue shooter games ?"

Back
Top Bottom