NWN - Let's Play Saleron's Gambit

Just an update of an old thread. I am revisiting my Let's Play of this game and will be updating it every now and again. Here are the later episodes, and Episode 17 is brand new as of last night! Hope you enjoy. :)

Episode 15 - In this episode I converse with a powerful Cowled Wizard in Athkatla in at attempt to get the Orb of Thessula, a powerful magical artifact that will help me resurrect the dead Cleric, Lazarus! The episode twists and turns and all sorts of fun things happen, so check it out! :)

Episode 16 - In this exciting episode I use the Breathless Potion in order to breathe through the dangerous toxic vapors in the crypt that the Cowled Wizard wants me to explore! I retrieve a sacred artifact for him and things get very interesting in this episode, so check it out! :)

Episode 17 - Brand new! In this episode I have a fun time further exploring the slums of Athkatla with my little group of adventurers! We infiltrate a Shadow Thief lieutenants hideout, have some fun killing Shadow Thieves and generally have a great time exploring the slums a bit more! Watch and see what happens in this fun episode and revisit to this older Let's Play! :)

Enjoy! And I will keep this thread updated with new episodes. :)

Episode 18, Pt. 1

Hey folks! In this episode I explore more of the slums of Athkatla! In the next episode I do some really interesting stuff. A local bard made a deal with a shady character in the slums to get a hold of a special flute. The problem is, the flute never came through, and now the shady character won't give the bard her money back!

So, where is the flute? How will we repay the bard? What sort of adventure will this lead us to? I can say this - What seems like a simple 'fetch quest' turns into something more as we further explore. Lots of choices to make and consequences abound! Check it out! =)

I apologize for cutting this into 2 pieces. It wasn't my intention, but for some reason, none of my editing programs wanted to combine the 2 parts into 1 part, so I'm stuck with these 2! Hope you will still enjoy! :)

Ciao! ^_^

Last edited:
I'm glad you enjoyed playing the NWN mods I recommended Fluent.

Don't forget to play the other mods if you find time.:)

I'm glad you enjoyed playing the NWN mods I recommended Fluent.

Don't forget to play the other mods if you find time.:)

Thanks for the comment, Couch! I plan on playing more of them when I finish this one, and doing Let's Plays of them. :)

Episode 19, Pt. 2

Hey guys! In this episode we start our adventure to find the special flute! It sounds simple but it gets pretty interesting as the quest progresses, so check it out! =)

Enjoy! :)

Back
Top Bottom