Pathfinder: Abomination Vaults Kickstarter

Been a while but here is another update.

Project Update #13: Almost 90% funded!
Dear Abomination Vaults adventurer,

We’re almost 90% funded and more than 3,908 of you are behind the project! The BKOM Team wants to thank each and every one of you for your support.

There’s 13 days left to the campaign and we still have plenty of updates to share with you along the way. Let’s make this project happen!

It's reduced to a trickle of pledges. I'm starting to wonder if they'll make it.
I predict it'll get funded close to campaigns end. I've seen this happen many times. Could be wrong though and if it fails probably because it's a Co-Op ARPG. Fans are fickle.

Last edited:
It's reduced to a trickle of pledges. I'm starting to wonder if they'll make it.
I hate to be negative about a Kickstarter project, but I'm actually hoping they don't. Do we really need more hack & slash action-RPGs?

Maybe some people are just desperate for another game in the Pathfinder setting, but I don't want this to succeed and possibly spawn more games like it in place of proper crpgs.

I hate to be negative about a Kickstarter project, but I'm actually hoping they don't. Do we really need more hack & slash action-RPGs?

Maybe some people are just desperate for another game in the Pathfinder setting, but I don't want this to succeed and possibly spawn more games like it in place of proper crpgs.
Heh. If there are enough players excited at the idea of an indie coop H&S, why not? And it's in a nice setting. It started so well, I'm surprised it slowed down so much after a couple of days.

It's not for me though.

Heh. If there are enough players excited at the idea of an indie coop H&S, why not? And it's in a nice setting. It started so well, I'm surprised it slowed down so much after a couple of days.

It's not for me though.
Well at the rate the developer keeps offering paid items or other merchandise, you can start to feel the desperation to get funded. Still say it might in the last few days.

possibly spawn more games like it in place of proper crpgs.
See, it's already happening! ;)

Project Update #14: 97% funded & preview of the Harsk Figurine
We’re 97% funded and close to 4,000 backers! Only 3% to go! We’re grateful to have so much support from all of you.

We just got a first 3D print version of the unpainted Harsk Bust Figurine and we are excited to share it with you. It’s a first iteration, and we are super happy with it!

Last edited:
They only need 3% more funding so the physical rewards are working.

Hopefully unlike Owlcat they don't run into problems delivering them.:biggrin:

Yeah, those physical rewards can wreak havoc on the best of companies, if they don't do substantial research and planning beforehand. I hope it works out well for them and those that contribute.

Project Update #15: We’re funded
We are extremely grateful for your support. Without each 4,022 of you, it wouldn't have been possible. Thank you!

For the occasion, Frederic Martin our CEO wanted to say a few words:

“Hello, Fred Martin here. I’m one of the founders of Bkom Studios and have had the privilege of working alongside a really passionate team of game smiths for the last 26 years, and counting. I’m also a lifelong fan of fantasy stories where elves, dwarves, goblins and sorcerers share the stage as the main villains and heroes.

I felt like I had to say thanks. Big thanks in fact. Huge thanks to you, the supporters of this project who have allowed us to reach this point in the campaign. Huge thanks to my colleagues who are working very hard on this initiative because they also believe in it. Huge thanks to Paizo for entrusting us with such a precious IP and adventure path.

All the good vibes you are sending are really fueling our conviction that this game is going to become an awesome reality. The energy behind your contribution is also encouraging others to join. And thanks to that, we reached our goal and we are hopeful for the last week of the campaign. I didn’t want to miss the opportunity to say thanks, on my behalf, and on behalf of that incredible Bkom team.

Let’s make this game!

Back
Top Bottom