Political and politically incorrect humor

From SWTOR chat right now (Harbinger server) :

About Mr. Trump :
"He was able to face such hardships with the strength and quality of character that only a douchebag can carry."

"I would vote Ross Peron if he ate bacon on camera."

"What if we taxed taxes." - Bernie Sanders

gv080315dAPC20150803014512.jpg

Energy in a modern society is generated via the burning of fossil fuels - petroleum, gas, coal, etc. When you pootle down the road, you're essentially farting your way down the highway. When you light your gas stove, you're essentially lighting up farts.

The Republican party in the USA has been the strongest advocate of fossil fuels in the Western World, mostly due to its strong ties with (contributions from) the oil business.

In the UK, the word 'trump' is slang for 'Fart':

trump
informal
Break wind audibly.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/trump

…The Republican party is close to electing someone called Trump to lead them!

:D

Nice to see a balanced approach!! :)

I thought you'd at least appreciate that she was still beating the garbage candidates we're putting out there. ;)

I thought you'd at least appreciate that she was still beating the garbage candidates we're putting out there. ;)

I lol'd ... and I love the story ( borowitz or onion) that talked about Biden releasing BOTH of his emails ...

Last edited:
I don't understand that "fertilizer" thing, and the "Front-Runner", either. Anyone able to explain it to me ? "Front-Runner" because of that e-mail thing ?

And I don't understand the bank thing.

pibbur who for once is an unenlightened European.

I don't understand that "fertilizer" thing, and the "Front-Runner", either. Anyone able to explain it to me ? "Front-Runner" because of that e-mail thing ?

And I don't understand the bank thing.

pibbur who for once is an unenlightened European.

The bank thing is a sort of dark humor mixed with a pushed agenda ... the dark humor being that she can do something like that and her supporters only worry about the blip in the polls - but the pushed agenda being again aligning her to illegal activities and maligning voters who fail to latch on to other candidates even while Hilary does things like rob banks.

Fertilizer = poop. Think that covers that?

And the Front runner being slowed down by the email servers is the one-liner.

I thought the bank thing was her getting money for her election campaign ?

Anyway, thank you ! :)

It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

Not to mess with the 'humor' of that one ... but since the historical name was Denali, until a random prospector renamed it and post-assassination it was codified (in spite of McKinley having absolutely no connection to Alaska or the mountain) - the comic makes absolutely no sense.

far_sideb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom