Return of the Daily Smile

Sharks.jpg

OK, Either this is a joke I don't understand or there are (possibly regional) technical problems.

pibbuR who also considers a third option, that it's just an evil prank from the jdr. Which he in that case finds amusing.

PS. Here's what I see: A blue square with the text imgbb.com service unavailable DS.

exponential_growth.png

pibbuR who is better at using exponentials than at playing chess. Despite being a Norwegian.

PS. I remember when one of my nephews, at a very young age, saw a chess board, and claimed that he could play chess. He just had to find the dice. DS

PPS. I know that standard chess isn't played using dice. DS

PPPS. But there are of course alternative ways of playing it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dice_chess. And of course Wikipedia has an article about it. DS.

PS. I remember when one of my nephews, at a very young age, saw a chess board, and claimed that he could play chess. He just had to find the dice. DS

PPS. I know that standard chess isn't played using dice. DS
Chess960 could be setup with dice. It's quite popular and played in some tournaments.

It would be fun to add some sort of D&D rules for the combat between the pieces, though. And since the pawn can already level up, why not the others? 😂

Back
Top Bottom