RTS ZeroSpace from Ex-Starcraft Devs

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Last edited:
The units look very derivative. Still, I'm interested because I was a huge fan of StarCraft, and I'm curious about this open-world and C&C they're promising.

They're crushing their goals so far.

Update #11- Faction Reveal: The Xol
Big news, commanders! You’re already acquainted with the Protectorate and the Grell, but we’re ready to unveil the third faction in ZeroSpace. Meet the Xol.
Update #12 - Faction Reveal: The Legion
Greetings, Commanders. As we enter the final days of the ZeroSpace Kickstarter, we’re excited to introduce the fourth playable faction in ZeroSpace: The Legion.
Update #13 - New Merc Factions, 2 more days before the Kickstarter ends
There’s only a couple more days to back ZeroSpace on Kickstarter. If you haven’t already, we hope you’ll consider, and if you have, we’d love if you shared the news with your friends. Every dollar that you put into the project helps us achieve our vision of delivering the incredible, next-gen RTS the community deserves.

Update #14 - 7th Faction Vote and Arandi Faction Reveal
In exciting news, we're thrilled to reveal the Arandi Faction to you all. That's not all — we're updating our 500k Stretch Goal. Now, it will be a community vote to determine the 7th Merc Faction, giving you a voice in choosing from at least three distinct options.
Update #15 - 500k down! THANK YOU!
Wow. With your help, we've smashed through $500,000 in Kickstarter funding for ZeroSpace, and we can't thank you enough for helping us deliver on our vision for the game.

ZeroSpace News Round-Up
We’re here with a monster update on everything that’s been going on in the world of ZeroSpace’s development and community. Read along for an Early Alpha and Winter Bash round-up, a recap of our visit to Dreamhack, a host of development updates – plus news on how you can vote on the 7th Mercenary Faction!

Back
Top Bottom